9 free videos to learn to manage exercise and diabetes πŸ’™πŸ‘‡

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo   02/15/2022 2:05 p.m.

Good!
I just wanted to tell you that I have created a free course or training for those who still cost them a bit and learn to manage it.I hope you like it and I would like to know your opinion if you see it.There are 9 short videos, surely they help you control glycemia with sport.

A hug and I hope you are in range!πŸ“ŠπŸ’™πŸ’ͺ

Link

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo
Fran_Alcantara
02/15/2022 2:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks for sharing! ... I'll take a look

Oskareti's profile photo
Oskareti
02/23/2022 9:24 p.m.

Thanks Oscar, I hope you like it!

oskarti said:
thanks for sharing! ... I'll take an eye

Fran_Alcantara
02/26/2022 1:24 p.m.

I am one of those that the exercise costs him, not little if not much work.I will see it and if it works I will recommend it has it Oskarti

altosantiago's profile photo
altosantiago
02/27/2022 11:38 a.m.

Altosantiago said:
I am one of those that the exercise costs him, not little if not much work.I will see it and if it works it, I will have it with it Oskarti

It's never too late to start !!I hope you like videos and do not hesitate to start as soon as possible!Your diabetes and health will thank you

Fran_Alcantara
02/28/2022 12:20 p.m.

It doesn't let me in ...

Pelucasteguin's profile photo
Pelucasteguin
03/01/2022 11:14 p.m.

wustguin said:
does not let me in ....

You have to register, and you will get an email with what you have to do to access the 9 videos.Tell me if you still have trouble seeing it

Fran_Alcantara
03/02/2022 10:18 a.m.

Fran_alcantara said:
good to all!
I just wanted to tell you that I have created a free course or training for those who still cost them a bit and learn to manage it.I hope you like it and I would like to know your opinion if you see it.There are 9 short videos, surely they help you control glycemia with sport.

Link

Thank you so much !I am a person who costs him to exercise because I do not like or motivate me, sincerely.I've been looking for dance classes,
Sports, groups to do exercises and nothing.For me it is difficult, and I think it is something for mental health rather than physical and by diabetes in itself.I will take a look

Venus13's profile photo
Venus13
03/21/2022 7:32 p.m.

venus13 said:
Fran_alcantara said:
good to all!

Link

Thank you so much !I am a person who costs him to exercise because I do not like or motivate me, sincerely.I've been looking for dance classes,
Sports, groups to do exercises and nothing.For me it is difficult, and I think it is something for mental health rather than physical and by diabetes in itself.I will take a look

Well, you have to try to do it, the more you think about it, worse!
Exactly, it is for mental and physical health, the exercise helps in both, gives you a lot of energy and well scheduled, shows you that you can get things that you would believe impossible before.
I hope you enjoy it and I would love to show you that if you can and accompany you on your way of loveing ​​yourself as psychologically, greetings!

Fran_Alcantara
03/27/2022 10:47 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.