{'en': 'When you see your neighbor the beards cut put yours to soak !!', 'es': 'Cuando veas a tu vecino la barbas cortar pon las tuyas a remojar!!'} Image

When you see your neighbor the beards cut put yours to soak !!

Pyrri's profile photo   03/21/2022 12:57 a.m.

Hello!

I say this because my brother with 55 years, 10 more than me has given him a heart attack 6 days ago (3 obstructed arteries) and we had the same diet, he smoked like a road but did not have type 2 diabetes and I passed myself with theSweet but I didn't smoke.

Since September 2021 I have put a diet of 2500 calories that I have skipped to the bullfighter, because of how disgusting it is, I cannot eat anything except vegetable vegetables and vegetables.

But now with what happened to my brother I am about to put on it, he will have to diet, I will have to accompany him.

What I have fatal is salt, I use it a lot in food (I am also hypertensive).There is something like the sugar that the sweeteners have that are their substitutes.

In the salt are substitutes?To season food and know something, not so tasteless ...

Another thing, I'm never hungry and I have to make 5 meals daily like I don't see it ...

Some recipe would also help !!

Thank you!!

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
03/21/2022 12:57 a.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

What is insipid is the salty food that only knows to salt, leave it and you will see how little by little you recover the taste and nuances of each food and increasing the risk of infarction

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/21/2022 10:01 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I think it is a matter of getting used to and recovering the taste of food.I have not practically used salt for a long time.In fact, my problem is when outside the home, that all the food knows me to salt.And what I do is let them know so if possible do not add salt.Sometimes in a stew there is nothing to do!

I only make three daily meals.I don't need more meals.What I do is satisfy myself well at breakfast and in food with vegetables and proteins.Dinner makes it early and light.Avoid hydrogenated/ saturated fats.

All the best
And I hope your brother recovers

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/21/2022 12:03 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@Pyrri: Instead of salt, you can use aromatic herbs.There is a lot and it's about finding the ones you like best.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
03/21/2022 12:08 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Jo ... 2.500cal, that's eating a lot !!!You will have protein in the second safe dishes and once a week read.
I make a diet of 800-1200cal protein and does not go hungry, with 3 meals a day.

Reduce the amount of salt, food knows what they know, and adds pepper, oregano, basil ... there are very rich herbs with meat and paprika in vegetables with fried garlic for example.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/24/2022 12:59 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

There are low sodium salts but the best thing is that you reduce it little by little and enjoy the natural flavor of food again.
From what I see, they have given you a drawer diet, I recommend that you look for a good nutritionist and guide you in a way that suits your needs.It is not necessary to make 5 meals a day, much less consume 2500KC, unless you have a very high physical activity.And of course, the most important thing is to do some daily exercise.
All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/24/2022 1:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I think it's a matter of getting used.I had little salt in my food and then I took it off.And now I reject very salty foods.And that I am not hypertensive, or hypo.

Venus13's profile photo
Venus13
03/25/2022 9:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am very sorry about your brother.I hope you recover satisfactorily.Your brother had any condition that made him prone to a heart attack such as obesity, hypertension or high cholesterol?

The 2500 calorie diet is very high, I think.Of course, you can only tell you a nutritionist.I suspect that it is a template diet, of those that they have in common for everyone, they are likely to have to make a tailored, according to your health, weight, body composition and blood chemistry.

The salt, of course there are salt substitutes, or there are low sodium salt, but if you cook with good seasoning, you hardly need salt.For example, cooked food with garlic, onion, pepper, and other condiments, have very good flavor and you hardly want to leave salt.I almost no longer go out, if I use a little, but I have a rigzo control of blood pressure (I am an essential hypertensive).

5 daily meals are not necessary, breakfast/lunch/food are enough.Nor is it necessary to take snacks every so often, a bar here, a little thing over there, a minced before sleep, that is a myth, you do not need to do it (unless your doctor tells you).

Something that I recommend is that you do on your own, if possible, a battery of chemical studies.For example, a blood chemistry, an ego (general urine exam), a hermatical biometry and thereby review your cholesterol, uric acid, triglycerides, renal function and other themes of your body.It will give you peace of mind and also give you the necessary information to determine if it is worth a visit to the doctor for some preventive treatment.

I have a great very correct friend in his diet, weight and exercise, however, he has very high triglyceride.

It is my personal suggestion.I am not a doctor at all, but in my family there are many with cardiovascular issues and I have very good cardiologists and I like to talk with them of many issues, from which I have learned a lot, I love it.Greetings and blessings for you and your brother.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
03/27/2022 4:30 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.