Incompatible death and diabetes insurance !!

Pyrri's profile photo   02/22/2022 5:28 p.m.

I am trying to make death insurance and as soon as I say that I suffer from type 2 diabetes, they escape like the treraminos!that those killed by Covid no insurer has covered them and the new insurance does not cover it either.
Someone from here has some kind of sure that covers the diabetes ??, have I heard that Helvetia covers, who is one of the few ...

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
02/22/2022 5:28 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

I think that death insurance is a bad investment for not calling him

Link

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/22/2022 7:55 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Alberto_13 said:
I think that death insurance is a bad investment for not call Wslxoteb8inbhocnpyqavd_bwe

Thank you, I didn't know about this comparator, it was what I was looking for (only incineration and no more pijada).The bad thing is that in my province Asturias does not give service yet !!, nothing to keep looking ...
The death insurance to me also seems to me a scam, my mother has been paying for 30 years and 5 minimum burials will have been paid, now he is 85 years old and nailed every 3 months € 150 and cannot stop paying.
What worries me are the diseases that may arise from poorly controlled diabetes, now I am 45 years old and I already have a polyneuropathy.I don't know in 10 years how will I look?...
That is why the insurance, because it comforts, even if I had to pay € 200 a year or something else, I would pay them gladly ...
Yesterday, I went to Catalana Occidente and told them ahead of diabetes and they already told me that I would have to submit medical reports, they gave me a price € 79, that they do not believe it or them, they remained to call me and have not called me,So discarded.If I get to submit medical reports they already rule out the pull ...
They say that Helvetia gives death insurance for diabetics.

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
02/22/2022 11:57 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

That said, they are pirates with the stick leg ...

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/23/2022 12:22 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

You have to look for a unique premium death insurance, look in Aura.I just hired me aunt, 84 and have not asked me for any health.The older you are, the more they ask you.
In Santa Lucia they asked me about € 9,000 and thus in all the acquaintances: Maphre, sunset, Adeslas, etc.

The most important thing in my case is that they cover the transfers to another province that is the expensive along with the paperwork that is a roll.
Death insurance do not imply a health questionnaire, those of medical assistance if, this is where they discard us in principle, although I have Sanitas;There are already companies that "welcome" you but they don't cover you anything linked to diabetes .... which as always can tell you that the little meñique breakage is because of diabetes .... I have heard of everything.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/23/2022 5:54 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
You have to look for a unique premium death insurance, look in Aura.I just hired me aunt, 84 and have not asked me for any health.The older you are, the more they ask for. In Santa Lucia they asked me for about € 9,000 and so on all the acquaintances: Maphre, sunset, adeslas, etc.
The most important thing in my case is that they cover the transfers to another province that is the expensive along with the paperwork that is a roll. Death insurance do not imply a health questionnaire, those of medical assistance if, this is where they discard in principle, although I have Sanitas;There are already companies that "welcome" you but they do not cover anything linked to diabetes .... which as always can tell you that the little meñique breakage is because of the diabetes .... I have heard of everything.Blockquote>

I am 45 years old and in the end those of Catalana Occidente have answered that if they accept me, but only if I provide medical reports that I have not worsened in the disease and in the late 2021 I was diagnosed with polyneuropathy, so the endocrine I do not think I give me the2014 type 2 diabetes report, it will include the 2021 and if it does not include it, when something happens, those of the insurance will grab the 2021 to not pay.
I told them to make me a unpayed policy, only incineration and in the end it covers a capital of € 5000, I do not know so that so much, when it incinerates it costs € 2100.In the end the policy would be € 79 per year and I am still undecided, those around me say that I do not do it, but the problem is how I will look in 10 years?or 10 years is priceless)

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
02/24/2022 1:51 a.m.

It had not occurred to me that we could have problems with death insurance.An alternative would be to "separate" those 5,000 euros in an "untouchable" account for that purpose.If that liquidity is not available now, gradually saving until you get it.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/24/2022 8:46 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Do not subscribe it at the moment.Polyneuropathy is not so serious as to think about the worst.If you take care of diabetes you should not have more consequences.
Check your diet and exercise.If with your current treatment you do not manage to enter values ​​and it costs you a lot, ask you to check the endocrine and value use basal insulin or others.

Do not think that in 10 years you will be fatal, you never know when it will happen .... circulation accidents, accidents in the shower, ... there are so many things that can happen to us ... that we will live betterand enjoy control.

My former parents did with sunset when he was born !!!!I seemed horrible the day I found out;His current age has had to pay as 25 deaths.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/24/2022 8:52 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.