Endocrine at last !!!

adrianasanz's profile photo   12/07/2021 10:58 a.m.

Good morning: They have finally referred to the endocrine.I have an appointment for March, at the Jimenez Diaz Foundation.
I would thank you for your opinions about the endocrinology of the said center.For the few opinions I have heard, they recommend it.Greetings to all and thanks

adrianasanz's profile photo
adrianasanz
12/07/2021 10:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@adrianasanz, I have also heard very good about that endocrine team.You will be very well attended.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/08/2021 1:28 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Congratulations to get the appointment.It is not easy ..

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/08/2021 10:46 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Adrianasanz said:
Good morning: finally they have referred me to the endocrine.I have an appointment for March, at the Jimenez Diaz Foundation.
I would thank you for your opinions about the endocrinology of the said center.For the few opinions I have heard, they recommend it.Greetings to all and thank you

The same doctor always serves me and gave me his mail in case he had an urgency.Nurses are pleasant.
During his maternal decline a very nice young man attended me and then a Portuguese who did not like anything.
I am happy with the follow -up.I've been at the FJD for 6 years

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/09/2021 12:16 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.