{'en': 'Aid.What I do?', 'es': 'Ayuda. ¿Qué hago?'} Image

Aid.What I do?

isabelbota's profile photo   03/26/2022 9:04 a.m.

Good morning.

I don't know if I have put myself and it is impossible to know.

I know I have thought about it but there are clues that no and clues that yes.

What I do?

Do I wear half just in case?

Or do I leave it?

I know that not all if I have put it ...

Greetings,

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/26/2022 9:04 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I use 8 units, it is not much.In case I consider whether I get 4 ...

isabelbota
03/26/2022 9:10 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Good morning Isabel, when that happened to me I have not put it until the next day, a little hyper is preferable that you can correct quickly, than a hiccy to get double slow

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/26/2022 9:29 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Well, in the end I have put half.I'm almost sure I hadn't put it on me.I do not remember the puncture and when I wear the slow one I put the needle in the quick for breakfast and was not put.
Everything comes because today I have risen with hiccups, and with the attentive in the end I don't know what I have done very well.Although I almost certainly did not put it on it, so with half today I can be a little or a little low, but I suppose there will be no "great drama."
Thanks Alberto.

isabelbota
03/26/2022 9:44 a.m.

I didn't put it on one day and I left it for the next day.The next day I was more high than on top of me, I did not improve because I ate more at breakfast because I had stayed with friends, but when my time came I put it on and the next day as always, you also wear little.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/26/2022 9:48 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

nila said:
I didn't put it one day and I left it for the next day.The next day I was more high than on top of me, I did not improve because I ate more at breakfast because I had stayed with friends, but when my time came I put it on and the next day as always, you also get little.

My problem was that.What just tomorrow as with friends and it is not the day to start high.That's why I have put less and we'll see how the day takes place.It will be a matter of eating more or less hydrates as evolving.Thanks Nila.

isabelbota
03/26/2022 9:57 a.m.

See quickly if necessary and tomorrow you return to normal and above all, do not overwhelm, surely you can also enjoy food with friends :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/26/2022 10:05 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
See quickly if necessary and tomorrow you return to normal and above all, do not overwhelm, surely you can also enjoy the food with friends :)

Thanks Nigiri
The truth is that I am more and more convinced that I had not put it on me, so I don't think anything happens that is not fixed by eating less carbos for having put me less slow.

isabelbota
03/26/2022 10:32 a.m.

And you are going to give up your toast with oil? 😀

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/26/2022 11:20 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
and you will give up your toast with oil? 😀

That was not the idea since I get fast at breakfast ....

isabelbota
03/26/2022 2:43 p.m.

@isabelbota, you would immediately see if you had forgotten for high values.I think you have done well by putting the dose mita and watching.That you can control the day well and if you see that you are high you can put the other half at night and watch.Luckily you get little fast and you can control it well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/26/2022 4:29 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@Isabelbota, you would immediately see if you had forgotten by high values.I think you have done well by putting the dose mita and watching.That you can control the day well and if you see that you are high you can put the other half at night and watch.Luckily you get little fast and you can control it well.

Regina, indeed at breakfast I checked that I hadn't put it on and I put on two more because I was late.In total 7 instead of 8 and I'm already normal.

isabelbota
03/26/2022 5:48 p.m.

@isabelbota

I'm glad everything is under control!And so you can enjoy your food tomorrow

The same happened to me a couple of times.I now use a system that works for me.It is a kind of association of actions.Slow insulin - Delete reminder.I explain myself.I have a permanent reminder on my mobile, every day at 9 pm „slow insulin x units”.What I do strictly is basal insulin injection and remember as fulfilled, immediately.That part is fundamental.That way, if at two hours I consider, I have put the slow one ?, I just have to look at if the reminder for that day is still active.If it is not active, it means that if I have put the slow one.The important thing about this system is the association of two actions always: slow injection - eliminate reminder immediately.If not, it doesn't work!

Since I use it, without problems with slow.

Ah I use TB the reminder to graduate from time to time the number of units is needed.For example, if I do a lot of sport, I reduce a unit or two of slow in the reminder.Or if I am on vacation, increase the units that need in the permanent reminder.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/26/2022 6:15 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@Isabelbota

The same happened to me a couple of times.I now use a system that works for me.It is a kind of association of actions.Slow insulin - Delete reminder.I explain myself.I have a permanent reminder on my mobile, every day at 9 pm „slow insulin x units”.What I do strictly is basal insulin injection and remember as fulfilled, immediately.That part is fundamental.That way, if at two hours I consider, I have put the slow one ?, I just have to look at if the reminder for that day is still active.If it is not active, it means that if I have put the slow one.The important thing about this system is the association of two actions always: slow injection - eliminate reminder immediately.If not, it doesn't work!

Ah I use TB the reminder to graduate from time to time the number of units is needed.For example, if I do a lot of sport, I reduce a unit or two of slow in the reminder.Or if I am on vacation, increase the units that need in the permanent reminder.

GREETING

Thanks, I'm going to do it.As I said I put the needle in the fast and today it was.But since I got up stunned that I had the same thing the slow one and I hadn't put the needle in the rapid ...

isabelbota
03/26/2022 6:27 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
jldiazdel said:
@isabelbota

GREETING

Thanks, I'm going to do it.As I said I put the needle in the fast and today it was.But since I got up stunned that I had the same thing the slow one and I hadn't put the needle in the fast ...

Sometimes they ask me what I feel when I'm in hypoglycemia.

-Do you notice dizzy?Do you notice weak?

And I answer:

-No.I feel more silly.

And they stay off ...

I notice perfectly that the brain goes more slowly.I have a hard time making a decision and then I have a hard time executing it, I do not coordinate fine psychomotor, I find it hard to peel a tangerine, it is a very strange and disturbing sensation.Of course, also palpitations and cold sweat ...

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
03/29/2022 12:32 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I sometimes do not know if I have already put the slow one, or not, and what I do in not putting it on, and those 24 hours, I am watching and correcting with the quick.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
04/04/2022 1:02 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.