Apple

chispairis's profile photo   03/29/2022 12:42 p.m.

Between breakfast and noon food, I am always over 100mg/dl.Today I am in 97. If I want to eat an apple, is it advisable to set 1 unit ???Or is it not necessary?

chispairis's profile photo
chispairis
03/29/2022 12:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Depends.
If you are going to have physical activity or you will be sitting in front of the computer
the effect that at that time in the morning have 1.5 rations of HC approx on your glycemia

I would not put insulin, I would take it with skin and accompanied by a couple of nuts, to make the hydrate slower.And depending on how reactions, the next apple would change the strategy (or not)

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
03/29/2022 1:51 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

spark said:
between breakfast and noon food, I am always over 100mg/dl.Today I am in 97. If I want to eat an apple, is it advisable to set 1 unit ???Or is it not necessary?

It uploads a lot, use for hypos.It also goes down very fast.You can eat medium and at the time the other average and so I don't think you have a problem.But as salad says, everything is trying ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/29/2022 2:54 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Yes, it also uploads a lot.If it is a rather small apple, I could eat it in mid -morning;If it is bigger, in my case no.In addition, I have proven that not all types of apple take me the same: the yellow ones, I get less glycemia for example than the fuji, notice what things!

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
03/29/2022 3:04 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

carussa said:
yes, it also uploads a lot.If it is a rather small apple, I could eat it in mid -morning;If it is bigger, in my case no.In addition, I have proven that not all types of apple take me the same: the yellow ones, I get less glycemia for example than the fuji, notice what things!

Is that Fuji have more sugar, but they are so good ...
They are the ones like.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/29/2022 9:23 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.