First non -invasive glucose meter in the world

Sherpa41's profile photo   03/12/2022 12:19 a.m.

could cost the equivalent to just over $ 200;It does not need blood, but it is not of medical quality

The Eyva device is, according to the startup that supports it, not only the world's first non -invasive glucose monitor, but also the world's first health technology gadget.Eyva can check the user's blood sugar levels and also measure aspects such as temperature and spo2.This non -invasive device has been designed by an Indian company called Bluesemi

The progress of the Eyva sanitary gadget seems to move on after Bluesemi exposed the device at the recent CES Fair.Presented as the first non -invasive glucose monitor in the world, Eyva is capable of making six biometric readings in just 60 seconds: blood glucose, temperature, ECG, heart rate, spo2 (blood oxygen) and blood pressure.The Gadget was created by Bluesemiuna health technology company based in Hyderabad (India).

Although CES visitors who tested the EYVA device seemed quite convinced of the device, it seems that it is focusing as an accompaniment monitor and not as a complete substitute for a method of glying control proven by doctors.Users press their fingers on the device, which seems to have been designed taking into account both the form and the bottom, and then the data is sent to a custom application on a smartphone that shows the vital information, since Eyva himself does notIt has its own screen.

According to the reports of Link non-invasive glucose monitor EYVA offers a "90%precision" and the general director of Bluesemi, Sunil Maddikatlaha declared that the device is not of qualityMedicalHowever, not pursuing a level of medical quality, it means that it is more likely that EYVA will be certified for sale outside its domestic market in India, with future availability in the United States and Europe.

Through the use of a "sensor fusion" that includes nine sensors and artificial intelligence, the EYVA device can measure blood glucose levels to give the user an idea of ​​their health status.Approximately 77 million people have diabetes in India and this figure could reach 134 million in 2045, so it makes sense that an Indian startup leads the load on non -invasive glucose monitor of non -invasive glucose.It is expected that the EYVA cost 15,490 pounds (about 208 dollars) per unit and that limited shipments supposedly begin in March this year.

Fountain
Link 594197.0.html

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/12/2022 12:19 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I would buy it for that price

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/12/2022 12:32 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

He says that it is not of medical quality ... it is useless if it has no precision.It is very difficult to achieve a precise measure without blood or interstitial liquid.I think it is impossible.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/12/2022 2:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If I worked, I would ask the kings .... 😄😄

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/12/2022 9:13 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

nila said:
me for that price, I would buy it

We will have to see before that 90% precision means, but yes, it is interesting.

If it will work, I could save me a few punctures a day.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/12/2022 9:17 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.