{'en': 'Hyperglycemia crisis 595', 'es': 'Crisis de hiperglucemia 595'} Image

Hyperglycemia crisis 595

juanasanz's profile photo   03/12/2022 7:10 p.m.

Good afternoon.

First of all I want to introduce myself, my name is Juan Antonio I live in Madrid and I am 60 years old.

On March 1, I debuted in the world of type two diabetes with a hyperglycemia crisis with values ​​of 595.

They took me to the emergency room and lowered it to two hundred and little, they prescribed fifteen insulin units at night, Metformin 850 food and dinner and discharged me.

On the 7th I went to the endocrine who uploaded the insulin to 20 units and the meftomina morning and night in addition to diet.

The point is that today 12 I begin to be a person, since I have been physically exhausted and with the blurred vision.I start being active to perform homework and to see more clearly.These two weeks have been with values ​​of 300, 200 and one hundred and peak, right now I have a blood glucose of 125.

If someone could help me and clarify a doubt I would be very grateful: the first days I couldn't even walk without exhausting me and now I can walk but, and that is the question, why when I make an effort, however small, it seems that I am goingTo throw my lungs through my mouth, I lack the air, my lungs and legs hurt.

Thank you very much in advance

All the best

juanasanz's profile photo
juanasanz
03/12/2022 7:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Juanasanz said:
good afternoon.First of all I want to introduce myself, my name is Juan Antonio I live in Madrid and I am 60 years old.
On March 1 I debuted in the world of type two diabetes with a hyperglycemia crisis with values ​​of 595. They took me to the emergency room and lowered it to two hundred and little, I prescribed fifteen insulin units at night, Metformin 850food and dinner and discharged me.
On the 7th I went to the endocrine who uploaded the insulin to 20 units and the meftomina morning and night in addition to diet.
The point is that today 12 I begin to be a person, since I have been physically exhausted and with the blurred vision.I start being active to perform homework and to see more clearly.These two weeks have been with values ​​of 300, 200 and one hundred and peak, right now I have a blood glucose of 125.
If someone could help me and clarify a doubt I would be very grateful: the first days I couldn't even walk without exhausting me and now I can walk but, and that is the question, why when I make an effort, however small, it seems that I am goingTo throw my lungs through my mouth, I lack the air, my lungs and legs hurt.
GREETING

Hello Juan, I have a similar medication that yours, the fact that it is difficult for you, but I have been smokers 50 years, your smokes or have you smoked?

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/12/2022 9:10 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

@juanasanz have time.It will take a bit to be fine, about 4-6 weeks.
During non -treatment diabetes you have been making on efforts and now gradually recover in general.
Not only did you have 595 glycemia, you will have had cholesterol peaks, blood oxygen deficit, triglycerides .... everything goes wrong in the diabetic debut.
The blurred vision takes about 2-3 weeks, and the values ​​of the analytics is well in 6 weeks.

Exercise, for example, walk 1 hour and something every day and follow the diet.The lower the intake of carbohydrates, the better you will find yourself.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/14/2022 9:18 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks for your help.

juanasanz's profile photo
juanasanz
03/16/2022 10:41 a.m.

Juanasanz said:
good afternoon.First of all I want to introduce myself, my name is Juan Antonio I live in Madrid and I am 60 years old.
On March 1 I debuted in the world of type two diabetes with a hyperglycemia crisis with values ​​of 595. They took me to the emergency room and lowered it to two hundred and little, I prescribed fifteen insulin units at night, Metformin 850food and dinner and discharged me.
GREETING

Being recent, I recommend that you give you time to assimilate and the important thing, and I say it just in case, do not blame yourself for that.Do the exercise you can and try to have the mood as well as possible because it affects sugar levels if the person is poorly stressed, depressive etc.

Venus13's profile photo
Venus13
03/21/2022 7:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.