Diabetes and teeth do not get along very well between them, no !!

Pyrri's profile photo   03/16/2022 11:10 p.m.

Leo here that there are many people who have put implants and give me that to think that diabetes influences something.Until 44 I was without 2 teeth below, one on each side, but it was 45 years old and on the left side I need endodontics in 2 more molars and on the right side of another tooth that also needs endodontics and I look in the mirror and the mirror and theCaries or whatever is attacking me not in all the teeth in the line of the gums for the bottom of the tooth they are loading slowly (they appear black a line between the gums and the tooth).For now I am keeping them at bay with a quite strong colutory, I have even forgotten the teeth pain but this continues and continues ... and I have a fear of the dentists of noses !!

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
03/16/2022 11:10 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Many decay comes out of me, I don't know if it will influence.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/17/2022 9:34 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

The dentist tells you that yes, that high glycems affect the mouth, but being controlled, HBA1c = <7 should not be effects.

I have not noticed anything, I have had from the age of 8 ... I have nothing left without you.Of course, the dentist recommended orthodontics to align my teeth as soon as I told him it was diabetic;The same dentist told me not to do it, that it was only aesthetics, when I went for another subject and told him that it was diabetic, I actively recommend that I correct my teeth to avoid future problems.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/17/2022 5:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.