{'en': 'What do you take to overcome a hypo?', 'es': '¿Que tomáis para remontar una hipo?'} Image

What do you take to overcome a hypo?

Adam77's profile photo   04/04/2022 12:13 a.m.

I always and the fastest are liquid juices mainly, Coca Cola or soft drinks carry too much sugar and 60 raisins to 250 in a moment, and if not something more slow kinder good, eye is slower but the discharge of sugar isBrutal 56 passes to 190 in 1 h

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
07/22/2022 1:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Glucose pills is the last thing I am taking and what is best for me.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
07/22/2022 1:54 p.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

Glucagen Hipokit, I suppose that much of you, if not all diabetics should have it, it is a rapid effect injection for glucose rise, it must be used in severe cases with or without loss of knowledge, you can save your life, keep in the fridge and last one year or more, which happens that if you live it only gives you and you have no one, who puts it to you? ..... Where do very rare things happen, I have never had problemsTo have it, it is automatically renewed, however and I denounce it !!, in Olot (Girona) to a friend of mine with low -downtown of up to 50, the doctor does not want to give it !!, nor to pay it ...... So come on, to denounce it.
By the way, here and I suppose everywhere in Spain, 3 times a year you can go to the podologist for free through impesos that your doctor facilitates, I have them, because in Olot they do not want to make them ... by God, which happens to thedoctor ?..... He has ever sent it to the endocrine of 50 or increases up to 300 and more, .......

match53's profile photo
match53
07/24/2022 12:16 p.m.

DM 2 hace 22 años
Compectant 15/850
Novomix50 ( 30-30) mañana/mediodi - novomix30 (60) noche
Glicada ultima - Stbre/21.....7,6

match53 said:
glucage hypokit, I suppose that much of you, if not all diabetics should have it, it is a rapid effect injection for the climb of glucose, it must be used inSevere cases with or without loss of knowledge, can you save your life, keep in the fridge and last a year or more, what happens that if you live it only gives you and do not have anyone, who puts it to you? ....Aqui where very rare things happen, I have never had problems having it, it is automatically renewed, however and I denounce it !!, in Olot (Girona) to a friend of mine with low -downtown of up to 50, the doctor does not want to give it !!, nor to pay it ...... So come on, to denounce it.
By the way, here and I suppose everywhere in Spain, 3 times a year you can go to the podologist for free through impesos that your doctor facilitates, I have them, because in Olot they do not want to make them ... by God, which happens to thedoctor ?..... He has ever sent it to the endocrine of 50 or increases up to 300 and more, .......

I am perfectly to take glucose orally, and with 40!I have only used the glucagon in severe cases, my husband has put it to me, but that, before the sensors with alarms, already as low of 60 pita and there is no problem.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/24/2022 5:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Match53, glucagon is used in severe hypoglycemia and that can be left unconscious, so they usually put third parties.
Now there is a nasal glucagon, which already prescribes it in children and adults with visa,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/24/2022 5:41 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.