Glucagon

taniacr's profile photo   04/10/2022 4:22 a.m.

Hello!What occasions do you wear glucagon?

taniacr's profile photo
taniacr
04/10/2022 4:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello
I never, only at home.
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
04/10/2022 9:35 a.m.

Not even at home.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/10/2022 9:40 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Link

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/10/2022 8:44 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I have it at home, I don't know very well for what, I live alone ... 😂😂😂

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/10/2022 10:46 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
I have it at home, I don't know very well why, I live alone ... 😂😂😂

Even if you live alone, it is not bad to have it, I was one of those who did not even travel with him before, they expired me in the fortunately refrigerator but it is true that even living alone it can be for example that he urges you because you were wrong in thesupply of units or because you see that you do not go back

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
04/12/2022 12:05 p.m.

I don't have years ago.They prescribed it to me at the beginning, no less than 3 boxes, one for each site: my house, my office and that of my parents.They were all to the sigre point.I have not bought it again.
With the sensors it is difficult for us to have such an acute episode.

Two nights ago I was wrong with the insulins, I put the slow units in fast for dinner, I struck down a little because I had also gone riding a bike and I was afraid of a downturn ... Nothing at all ... I finished withHyperglycemiaI had a salad and some cheese, and the cheese recovered the early morning ... yes, I ate 2 orangein a boat of something similar to Nocilla (or I remember when I had eaten that);The 14th Novorapid did not lower me from 93mg/dl.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/13/2022 8:24 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, you were very conservative .., I would not have forgiven a good cheese cake ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/13/2022 2:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina for that you should have the cake at home ... but yes, they are a delight that I cannot afford ... it is a disgusting to be diabetic!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/13/2022 5:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, with a dose of quick calculated .., if you could, right?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/13/2022 8:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

regina said:
@ruthbia, with a fast calculated dose .., if you could, no?

I the problem I have is the times.I do not dare to give myself a whim because sometimes the rapid acts before the climb and I have a scare or vice versa, the climb is previous and although then it goes down, I have already given it.
I see easy to calculate quantities but very difficult to square the peaks with insulin.Is there any trick that does not know?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/13/2022 10:02 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelBota, is to try ... and combine dessert with a first plate of vegetables, for example.
You can also put the fast in two times, when you take a meal and a dessert.
It also depends on the slow.The lantus better digest the hydrates than the three -year, for example ...
Now with the sensors you can refine better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/14/2022 12:07 a.m.

@Regina yes, of course, but I don't take a risk.Lately I only get hippos and then hyper.I'm sure.
With sweets never success.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/14/2022 11:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, as sweets, after many years they still like and wanting.Calculation by eye if there are no labels and sometimes success and sometimes not, I assume what can happen.I do not consider not to eat them.

Glucagon I always have, I have never used it and many times it is expired months (now I will see the date: P).Once I got confused with a fast dose I got so nervous that I didn't even remember the glucagon and I went to the emergency department after taking sugar.
When I'm away from home I never take it.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/15/2022 2:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.