Mobile and APP FreeLink

Anngela24's profile photo   12/20/2021 8:20 a.m.

Hello everyone, I changed my mobile Samsung to Oppo (both Android) and copied all the data but nevertheless the measurements made with LibreLink have not been copied to me in the new one. Someone knows how I can copy it or is it not possible?
Thank you!!

Anngela24's profile photo
Anngela24
12/20/2021 8:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Annggela24 I could not, it must be that he keeps them at home and they are not transferred.The good thing is that the reader reads you and does not tell you how before it is already initialized and that you cannot read it.

In Libreview they are all.Enter and you see all the data, in the end it is what your endocrine reviews.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/20/2021 8:34 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi @Anngella24.I also bought an OPPO and I have trouble activating up/down alarms in LibreLink (I have everything activated in adjustments to sound, but it does not work).Does it happen to you?

Sayonara's profile photo
Sayonara
12/20/2021 9:51 a.m.

Thank you very much @ruthbia.

As for the alarms @sayonara I have not tried them with this mobile yet.

Anngela24's profile photo
Anngela24
12/21/2021 11:11 a.m.

sayonara said:
hello @annggela24.I also bought an OPPO and I have trouble activating up/down alarms in LibreLink (I have everything activated in adjustments to sound, but it does not work).Does it happen to you?

It has to be a permit issue.I changed to an Xiaomi and at first I spent the same, it cost my life to search everywhere but in the end it was fixed.In fact I suppose you will have achieved it.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/24/2021 9:25 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Hello, I made the change today from Samsung to Oppo and did not pass the data, you could tell me @isabelbota as you passed them, I would be appreciated very much, I have been free, greetings and thanks a few years

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
09/16/2022 11:47 p.m.

@pamagic The apps of the app is not passed.ABBOTT does not have the option to import data as Diabox.
You can see them in Libreview, the cloud of data where your app. It is what your endocrine sees.You enter with the app of the app and there you see everything.
Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/16/2022 11:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@pamagic The app data is not passed.ABBOTT does not have the option to import data as Diabox.
You can see them in Libreview, the cloud of data where your app. It is what your endocrine sees.You enter with the app of the app and there you see everything.
Link
A pity, in the app I will have to start over, thank you very much for the answer

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
09/16/2022 11:54 p.m.

pamagic said:
hello, I made the change today from Samsung to Oppo and did not pass the data, you could tell me @isabelbota as you passed them, I would be appreciated a lot, I've been with the free with free years, greetings and thanks

Indeed, the data does not happen.I said so but when I wanted to put the Libreview, I put freelink.I feel the mistake.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/17/2022 3:24 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

pamagic said:
hello, I made the change today from Samsung to Oppo and did not pass the data, you could tell me @isabelbota as you passed them, I would be appreciated a lot, I've been with the free with free years, greetings and thanks

You will tell us how it is going ... I am considering the sensors but it gives me something on my mobile (Oppo, supposedly not compatible, but step to take a more expensive one with the same or less functions) and if it gives me allergy the glue

cgs's profile photo
cgs
09/17/2022 9:39 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

I need to know if the Samsung Galaxi A22 serves for freestyle 3
Thank you

Indomable_mente's profile photo
Indomable_mente
09/18/2022 8:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.