Glucose levels and symptoms

EstefaniaBC32's profile photo   04/11/2022 3:56 p.m.

Hello, good afternoon!!
I would like to make a consultation in general
It happens to me that when I have glycemia between 80 and 90 I am equal to as if I had hypoglycemia.Right now I have had to look at the blood sugar because I feel enchanted, cloud view, with heats and weak legs and had it at 92. It usually happens to you ??
They say that the appropriate values ​​are between 80 and 120 but I am less than 100 at 100 ... between 100 and 140 perfect.From 140 if I usually feel cramps on my feet ...
What are your experiences?Greetings and thanks!

EstefaniaBC32's profile photo
EstefaniaBC32
04/11/2022 3:56 p.m.

Nunca es tarde para cuidarse... Empezando a aceptar la diabetes ahora.
33 años.
Diabética desde los 8 años.
Toujeo y Novorápid.
https://www.instagram.com/estefaniabc.27/

I am not type 1, but yes, a few days ago I was shaking my hands and when I would be in 85-89.I don't know if it's because maybe he goes down very abruptly or what.I passed me before because I did not prick insulin and already below 100 it happened to me because I was accustomed to not going out of 100, my body would generate glucose or whatever I was below 100 I never saw me.Now with insulin if I am below, it doesn't happen whenever I am below but sometimes that, I feel that I am worse than I am really when I measure me.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/11/2022 4:49 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

estefaniabc32 said:
good afternoon !!
I would like to make a consultation in general
It happens to me that when I have glycemia between 80 and 90 I am equal to as if I had hypoglycemia.Right now I have had to look at the blood sugar because I feel enchanted, cloud view, with heats and weak legs and had it at 92. It usually happens to you ??
They say that the appropriate values ​​are between 80 and 120 but I am less than 100 at 100 ... between 100 and 140 perfect.From 140 if I usually feel cramps on my feet ...
What are your experiences?Greetings and thanks!

That normally happens when the body is used to having higher than normal values ​​then when it goes down to levels that are acceptable but throwing down, it is like a threat and gives the "notice" the cramps in the feet look at it because you couldHave neuropathy, eat it to the endocrine or your head doctor to send you to the neurologist

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
04/11/2022 5:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Try to take blood pressure, if you are low they are symptoms very similar to hypoglycemia.

Greetings

ref666's profile photo
ref666
04/11/2022 11:03 p.m.

I at 80 + - I begin to notice, in my case a pressure in my head, but so high is not normal.

speedy1967's profile photo
speedy1967
04/12/2022 10:45 a.m.

LADA con insulina abasaglar + Ristfor con sensor, Novorapid

As they have told you, that usually happens when you are used to having higher than normal glutemies, the nisl.es from 70 to 100, any non -diabetic has no symptoms with those values ​​so if we are lying down to have those valuesMost of the time, we should not have them either.That usually happens until you have been a week with normal values, so the body gets used to and does not happen to you.
Sometimes it also happens when it is going down quickly.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/12/2022 11:23 a.m.

I start the symptoms below 75 (normally) or when it goes down very fast ... Of course, in the second case I measure it and well, I continue with the symptoms, I blame it for an anxiety for some reason, untilIt gives me to measure myself again and it is time to overcome between 45-55 ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
04/12/2022 9:12 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Well, it happened to me today, I did not expect values ​​at all after eating (200) at 5:30 p.m.At 19:30 I have gone to walk and I started finding myself badly, I did not have the machine so I have already bought nuts and some with chocolate.I have eaten and when I have come home I was 88, so I guess that has been, that it has lowered me very fast

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/12/2022 9:51 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Speedy1967 said:
Me to 80 + - I begin to notice, in my case a head pressure, but so high is not normal.

Equal.I notice when glucose "moves" with a feeling of pressure like a bellows in the upper part of the head;In the brain.When sugar goes up the sensation is filled, how to press the bellows.When it goes down, feeling of emptying, such as opening the bellows.
My comfort level is 100-21.
If I exceed 160, with doing some activity: climbing stairs, take a walk, low quickly.Below 80 my brain slows down;I coordinate badly, I have mental mist, I overwhelm.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
04/12/2022 11:07 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

BFF In the end we are all a world.I spend the fatal with the hypos .. my view is clouded and I already have practically all day seeing bad bff what more complicated disease 😥

EstefaniaBC32
04/12/2022 11:20 p.m.

33 años.
Toujeo y Novorápid.

Well, I do not notice hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia from 45mg/dl;Many times my body recovers alone, I don't have to eat or drink anything.
With rapid climbs, sometimes my palms bite me.
Almost all my hypos are because of insulin, what one day works well for me, the next I have insulin ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/13/2022 8:29 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
because I do not notice hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia from 45mg/dl;Many times my body recovers alone, I don't have to eat or drink anything.
With rapid climbs, sometimes my palms bite me.
Almost all my hypos are for insulin, what one day works well for me, the next I have insulin

Today I woke up at 87. In theory it is an optimal level, but I woke up with a super blurry view and sleeping hands.For me it is not good, I prefer to wake up between 100-120 than to 87 and find myself like that.So I will gradually lower Lantus until I get those levels ...
Hyperglycemia the truth that I still find it to identify them, the itching in my hands or tingling in my feet usually happens even having the levels well, in short.

EstefaniaBC32
04/13/2022 8:36 a.m.

33 años.
Toujeo y Novorápid.

When I am going down, apart from feeling slowly (very slow) and moody, I usually have tremor in my hands.
And when I am high, as I notice it is that I burn my eyes, I notice them warm ...

anif's profile photo
anif
04/13/2022 3:33 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Hello good,
I do not notice anything,
The casualty if, rant, I feel confused, I don't speak well, and I talk to someone and I don't even talk.
Thanks to the sensor, he avoided them.
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
04/13/2022 7:16 p.m.

I usually notice it in 80, cloudy view in my case, sweat and weakness in arms and legs, the downs very high from 200 to 100 may be a feeling of descent but my endocrine told me that if it goes down so fast it gives that feeling but notIt is down, I once noticed and I was 105

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
04/15/2022 11:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.