{'en': 'Loss of hair', 'es': 'Perdida de cabello'} Image

Loss of hair

strange67's profile photo   04/19/2022 7:14 p.m.

Hello!

I have read in some Instagram accounts that hyperglycemia affect the loss of hair that you can have alopecia I don't know if any or any will have affected it.

Greetings,

strange67's profile photo
strange67
04/19/2022 7:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Strange67, what I have once read is that I could fall my hair into the diagnosis.I do not know if by stress or hyperglycemia, but it was recovering later.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/20/2022 12:47 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Strange67 Does your hair fall?
I have not known the cause for several months, they have told me that it is because of the low hydrates diet and especially that it is a side effect of having passed the Covid.It seems that it happens to many people who, at the months of Covid, the hair falls, effusive alopecia or something, but recovers.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/20/2022 8:18 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello.@Strange67 In my debut, I agreed that my hair fell quite.I asked my endocrine if I could be related to diabetes and told me no.The truth is that in autumn it is something that has already happened to me other times, but I had the doubt of whether I was related to hyperglycemia.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
04/20/2022 8:46 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

I was very high for a while (the 16 glyc that came out is what I indicated) and my hair did not fall.In case it serves something.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/20/2022 9:59 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Hi Strange67, when I debut 32 years ago if my hair fell without becoming a beast and the typical thirst and many times go to the sink, I also have to say that the honeymoon lasted me 5 years

barry's profile photo
barry
04/24/2022 12:32 p.m.

I am not a doctor or anything but starting with that, I have investigated a lot on the subject.

The 2 causes or 3 rather common hair loss are stress, hormonal causes and poor diet.

Make the Covid a new one, I do not know but it is the stress to which we have been subjected for a long time.

Diabetics also usually have altered hormones.

I also have hypothyroidism since I was born and polycystic ovary syndrome (both can also cause if alopecia poorly controlled and I have somewhat less populated areas.

Consult it with the doctor or dermatologist if it is excessive.

Greetings

inmuchi_77's profile photo
inmuchi_77
04/24/2022 2:23 p.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Toujeo / FIASP y dieta baja en CH
Viva la vida <3

In my debut my hair fell a lot, that's why I did analysis and I had a glycemia of 345, but I have never known if it was because of such high blood glucose

nuriapal14's profile photo
nuriapal14
04/26/2022 8:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.