{'en': 'FreeView', 'es': 'Libreview'} Image

FreeView

meginer's profile photo   03/28/2022 10:01 p.m.

Hello everyone.

Today I got in Libreview because I have been registering everything possible in LibreLink and I wanted to see how the annotations come out in Libreview, but I don't know how to go.

In reports I have given you a daily registration but eg does not come out today, it leaves for weeks, it cuts me on March 21.

Is that so?

How do you see everything you aim daily?

Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/28/2022 10:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@meginer
It only shows graphics per weeks, not for days.
For days it is seen in the glucometer or in the app.

You can download the Excel with all the measurements and make you the graphs.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/29/2022 8:32 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@meginer
It only shows graphics per weeks, not for days.
For days it is seen in the glucometer or in the app.

You can download the Excel with all the measurements and make you the graphs.

OK thanks.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/29/2022 12:29 p.m.

meginer said:
hello everyone.
Today I got in Libreview because I have been registering everything possible in LibreLink and I wanted to see how the annotations come out in Libreview, but I don't know how to go.In reports I have given you a daily registration but eg does not come out today, it leaves for weeks, it cuts me on March 21.Is so?How do you see everything you aim daily?Thank you.

All information appears in a daily registry.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
03/29/2022 1:48 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Yes, in daily registration, you get the graph of the day with the annotations you have introduced in LibreLink

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/29/2022 3:17 p.m.

Josemibi said:
meginer said:
hello everyone.
Today I got in Libreview because I have been registering everything possible in LibreLink and I wanted to see how the annotations come out in Libreview, but I don't know how to go.In reports I have given you a daily registration but eg does not come out today, it leaves for weeks, it cuts me on March 21.Is so?How do you see everything you aim daily?Thank you.

All information appears in a daily registry.

But you only get that day what do you have?I mean that if I point things today, if I can see them today, I can only see them until March 22, that is, just a week ago.I give him a daily registration and I am passing the letters vertically, and the most I see is the curve with the records of last week.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/29/2022 6:04 p.m.

@meginer, lets you see up to 90 days behind, but of course you have to change it

Anaisabel
03/29/2022 6:13 p.m.

Go to report configuration and there you change it.

Anaisabel
03/29/2022 6:14 p.m.

Thank you all, if I tell you what happened to me, you hit me a colleja, hehe, that the pq pages was not happening from my mobile and I did not see that there were more pages !!!!

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/29/2022 8:15 p.m.

I am only worth the AGP report, I am worth the Diabox control values, so now Diabox presented to the endocrine.
He forgot to pass the mobile almost always.

Reviewing LibreView I found this in the legend:
* Strip test

Are you thinking of updating the app to introduce capillary measures? ... that paints ... how do you see it?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/31/2022 8:21 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I only use the AGP report, Diabox's control values ​​are better, so now Diabox presented to the endocrine.

* Strip test

Are you thinking of updating the app to introduce capillary measures? ... that paints ... how do you see it?

Diabox data is better, yes, but I don't know can aim insulin doses, bowling, food, hypos you have, exercise etc and I also need that to assess possible changes, so LibreView gives me the curve and what I have doneThose days because it comes.Written down when I recorded it.
The strips, I don't know .. Will they be thinking that it can be calibrate?
I know that in some cities is already the freestyle 3 q is a continuous meter.Although there are people from other countries who say they like continuous measurement of Díabox or the patch.The thing is that Diabox is not yet prepared for 3 although I imagine that it will arrive over time.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/31/2022 12:17 p.m.

Hello.
Can you inform me because the freeview, only collects the data until 08/26/2024 ??
Today in the visit with the endocrine, we have also been able to visualize until 08/26/2024, and not until today.
Do you know if there is any problem in the system?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
09/05/2024 6:41 p.m.

ruthbia said:
I only use the AGP report, Diabox's control values ​​are better, so now Diabox presented to the endocrine.

* Strip test

Where or how do you take the diabox graphics (I don't see where to get it) to teach us the endocrine, do you take it through your mobile?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
09/06/2024 8:15 p.m.

Can you inform me how to interpret this data? I measure them with mobile and sensor, I check them and I can't find a way to interpret.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
09/06/2024 8:23 p.m.

I do the diabox graphics in Excel, you can get the same as freeview with formulas.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/07/2024 11:39 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

jordiv said:
Can you inform me how to interpret this data? I measure them with mobile and sensor, I check them and I can't find the way to interpret.

That is the one day data, it puts the minimum and maximum value at that time

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/07/2024 11:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
jordiv said:
can you inform me how to interpret this data?, I measure them with mobile and sensor, I check them and I do not find the formto interpret.

That is the one day data, it puts the minimum and maximum value at that time

I do not understand why it puts me in the minimum, the registered real glucose, and in the maximum I do not know where it takes it, it is usually higher, and that without having registered it.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
09/07/2024 1:28 p.m.

The minimum I understand, since it is the one that I have controlled with the mobile and sensor, but the maximum, no idea

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
09/07/2024 1:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.