{'en': 'Mother cells+immunosuppressants to cure type 1 diabetes', 'es': 'Celulas madre+inmunosupresores para curar diabetes tipo1'} Image

Mother cells+immunosuppressants to cure type 1 diabetes

Sherpa41's profile photo   03/29/2022 5:38 a.m.

After reading Xataka's article very promising but says nothing concrete " towards a future without insulin: the first tests with stem cells against diabetes bring good news " are enrolled with the usual talk about diabetes and advances.

And they put several links, one to the New York Times of an article that says "A cure for type 1 diabetes?

Although he is paying, I have been able to read it and basically tells that a 50 -year -old guy was put beta cells and immunosuppressants.And in the NYT it gives the impression that they say is no longer click.And that is very happy.That for him are much better immunosuppressants, than having to be clicking and controlling all day.

In another TV link CNBC However, they say that it has reduced its need for insulin exogenous by 90%.Which does not seem equal to insulin-independence.

What do you think?Would you do it?

Greetings,

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/29/2022 5:38 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41, because if I did not have to depend on insulin, it would do so .. But, who guarantees it ....
It will arrive.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/30/2022 5:04 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I do not believe that pharmacists are interested and politicians have a solution to this issue.A clear example is with energies and gasoline, there are plasters that can replace gasoline for cars and do not solve it.

Joaken's profile photo
Joaken
03/30/2022 11:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I saw her the other day and it was a .... he reminds me of the one they recently took out of 17 patients and who cured one with 60 but based on immunosuppressants.

I am more attention to what they are doing in Diabetescero Foundation

marine's profile photo
marine
03/30/2022 11:46 a.m.

I would do it too, without hesitation ... in fact I do not understand why it is not an option for those who have been with type 1 diabetes for years and they are fed up ...

Isi's profile photo
Isi
03/30/2022 12:56 p.m.

Joken said:
I do not believe that pharmacists are interested and politicians have a solution to this issue.A clear example is with energies and gasoline, there are plasters that can replace gasoline for cars and do not solve it.

Look if it is easy for the hydrogen engine to be invented, only water would have to throw water, diabetes today is not business either, any advance in any cancer is fashionable and it is enough that a laboratory says that it has discovered a treatment althoughbe in flies so that the actions are triggered in the stock market

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/30/2022 1:44 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I think the cure will arrive.And I will make my prediction, indicating a year that can be met, not like others that whenever they say a year and then 10 another 10, and then 10 more, and never arrives.

Now, seriously, seeing the advances that are, most likely, the complete cure of diabetes is available by 2035 and even, being optimistic, I think in 2030 it could already be.What I would not expect is that none of the possible priests that come out before are put into practice indicating that the final cure has already been found.

We just need to wait, since until then, the possible priests who leave, will have to try them to verify that they really work without side effects.

I think we are closer to our long -awaited cure and that all we lack is to wait a little more.Let's cross your fingers so that in a few years there is no diabetic 🤞🏼

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
03/31/2022 1:59 a.m.

@Davidag2000 I hope so, hope that the investigations will continue their course and be fruitful 🤞🏼.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
03/31/2022 10:13 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.