App for g watch wear

Rafaga's profile photo   04/22/2022 8:07 a.m.

If you have Diabox installed, you can also see blood glucose on your Samsung watch, lowering the G-Watch Wear app that is in the play store, so without more, directly.

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
04/22/2022 8:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What puts under the glucose value that is?

Dragmire's profile photo
Dragmire
10/19/2022 3:44 p.m.

The missing minutes to receive the new data.In my case it receives data by Bluetooth every 10 min.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/19/2022 6:46 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Anyone knows today, if in G watch hear, could you customize (eliminate) what shows the minutes that are missing until the next measurement and put for example the number of variability per minute that appears in Diabox ???Use Freestyle 2 sensor with Diabox, and I bought a samsung watch 4

Dulcerino's profile photo
Dulcerino
03/02/2023 10:23 p.m.

What marks are not the missing minutes for the new result.Precisely what marks is the variation of the last minute.
Currently Diabox only marks the result minute by minute, if you have the latest clear version.

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
03/04/2023 1:02 a.m.

Rafaga said:
what marks are not the missing minutes for the new result.Precisely what marks is the variation of the last minute.
Diabox currently only marks the result minute by minute, if you have the latest clear version.

Rafaga I do not mean what comes out in the Diabox app, but to that which goes on the clock that puts - 8.4`.That is the minutes I think they are missing until the next measurement, according to the companion Ruthbia,

Dulcerino
03/04/2023 12:25 p.m.

I have it that way, with a G4 clock from Samsung and I already tell you that what it marks in the sphere of the clock is the variation of the blood glucose of every minute.

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
03/04/2023 1:11 p.m.

rafaga said:
I have it like that, with a samsung g4 clock and I already tell you that what it marks in the sphere of the clock is the variation of the blood glucose of every minute.

Thanks Rafaga, for your clarification, although
I also have the same clock, but I carry a version of Diabox above, that of Feb 2022, which updates the measurements every 5 minutes and not every minute like yours suppose (I do not update the newest for the mobile battery theme), and or is it true that I do not fit the variations per minutes that Diabox puts with the numberitos shown by the clock).
But I suppose you have your reason, I am a rookie with these pots at the moment.

The clock I have always turned on, so that it does not stay in black, but I still understand so, so that it is fully activated you have to turn the wrist or touch it, there is no option to always have it on to the fullest?

Dulcerino
03/04/2023 5:10 p.m.

Hello
If you can always put on the sphere.It will spend less battery.

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
03/04/2023 7:55 p.m.

I did not refer to that, but to always have the active screen, I explain myself, but I upload the wrist or touch the clock, because the little pot is staying the screen visible, but in black and white and without the second, inChange if you do any of those two gestures (doll or touch it), then it turns on colors, activates the light and you get the full time with the latter, that's what I mean.He said it more than the color of the glucose graphic, it is cool to see it in Verdecito (when you make goodness and you are in rank), but good that it is a whim of mine with easy solution, since making the gesture you see it right away.

Dulcerino
03/04/2023 8:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.