Freestyle free problems 2

pimbri's profile photo   03/31/2022 11:50 p.m.

Hello

I've been diagnosed with diabetes for 3 months and for 2 months free freestyle use 2

I do not know if this happens to more people or I am doing something wrong, practically all the sensors when they have 2-3 days to run out they start working badly, they do not read the correct values, they stay between 90-100 varying very little, whenAs something goes up to 120 and soon returns to 100

I do not know if I must claim them to Abbott or it is normal, but without capillaries it is impossible for me to know what range I am in

Thank you

pimbri's profile photo
pimbri
03/31/2022 11:50 p.m.

DM1 desde enero 2022, 29 años
Novorapid y Lantus
A1c: 6% (Abr 2022)
Freestyle 2

Do you check with capillary?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/01/2022 2:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

anaisabel said:
you check with capillary?

Yes, whenever I have doubts in the values ​​that Freestyle gives

pimbri's profile photo
pimbri
04/01/2022 3:53 p.m.

DM1 desde enero 2022, 29 años
Novorapid y Lantus
A1c: 6% (Abr 2022)
Freestyle 2

It has never happened to me.
He claims, to see what they tell you, you do not lose anything.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/01/2022 4:19 p.m.

@pimbri My experience with Abbott (free freeyle) is quite bad.The quality of the sensors is what is and will ask for a high number of capillaries.Then, they will tell you that it is within the parameters.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
04/01/2022 4:39 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

I had almost everything with the freestyle.With the xDrip and calibrated it goes like a clock.
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
04/01/2022 6:36 p.m.

Abbott with the sensors is like that, some go well and others evil.When you fail to say that you have fallen and voila ... but it frying to get you finally achieve that somehow you are to blame for those differences.

Another option is that if it works but for example it has an absolute value difference of 30 such as the one I am currently using.Install the Diabox or XDrip app that allows you to calibrate and you are pulling like this.

marine's profile photo
marine
04/01/2022 7:48 p.m.

@pimbri, my daughter also happens.The last three days begin to give much lower values ​​than the capillary.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/02/2022 12:35 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Yes, it usually happens ... you spend 1 day in 80, then the and dead at 6 am with a message of "your sensor does not work. Replace it"
6 followed, all of the same lot.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/02/2022 1:58 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.