{'en': 'Frozen rations', 'es': 'Raciones de los congelados'} Image

Frozen rations

Bodymilck's profile photo   01/04/2022 9:29 p.m.

Good afternoon chic@s.

I have a question about the calculation of rations in frozen foods.I know that you don't have to abuse, but when I go to my partner's house, the mother usually makes french bag potatoes of the brand made (fine cut).

I am very strict with the portions and I usually take the weight to take them into account, only that when I see the nutritional table of these potatoes I get more amount than the fried of the normal table and I do not know very well how to interpret it ...

How do you do it?

Do you take 30gr of the normal ones or do you add a little less to the ration?

Thank you so much !!!

All the best!

Bodymilck's profile photo
Bodymilck
01/04/2022 9:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I use the Fatsecret application for most meals and the truth is that it works quite well.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
01/04/2022 11:19 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Josemibi said:
I use the Fatsecret application for most meals and the truth that works quite well.

Good Josemibi.

If that is also used, it is only uncommon for 30 gr of frozen potatoes to be less rations than 30 normal fried potatoes?I don't know whether to be fried, I have to add anything else to nutritional values.

Thank you very much for your help.

All the best

Bodymilck
01/05/2022 10:05 a.m.

Homemade fried potatoes, for type two are in the peak of the pyramid, the bags, the chips, but still, but the frozen or prefrites, not only for diabetics, but, cholesterol, fatty liver, arteriosclerosis, etc.. They are not fiery of the nutritional table since the frien or prefrienof garrison, when they are natural, the cut and the taste show

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
01/05/2022 2:27 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
homemade fried potatoes, for type two are in the pyramid peak, stock market, chips, but still, but frozen or prefrites, not just for diabetics, but, cholesterol, fatty liver, arteriosclerosis, etc ... are poisonRestaurant that is not because of the fried potatoes that put on garrison, when they are natural, the cut and flavor is noticeable

Of course I think we all have it into account, but it is true that there are times when you have to eat them, either because you go to a house and offer them, as if you go with friends to a restaurant and touch you, and I think thatI only took into account the nutritional values ​​you fall short to know the portions ...

Bodymilck
01/08/2022 1:37 p.m.

bodymilck said:
alberto_13 said:
home fried potatoes, for type two are in the peak of the pyramid, those of the stock market, the chips,But still, but frozen or prefrites, not only for diabetics, but, cholesterol, fatty liver, arteriosclerosis, etc ... They are poison you do not care of the nutritional table since the frien or prefrien with palm oil, when not withother harmful fats for health in general. A good restaurant is noticeable that is not because of the fried potatoes that put you of garrison, when they are natural, the cut and flavor are noticeable

Of course I think we all have it into account, but it is true that there are times when you have to eat them, either because you go to a house and offer them, as if you go with friends to a restaurant and touch you, and I think thatI only took into account the nutritional values ​​you fall short to know the portions ...

You just "have" to eat what you "want" to eat, and if you prefer to look good instead of taking care of your health, yourself

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
01/08/2022 4:49 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.