MY 1st Glucometer: Hematoma on the finger

walky's profile photo   04/01/2022 4:37 p.m.

Hello

I have prediabetes and improvement when leaving 23 kilos.But this Christmas I have spent a lot and fattened 4 kilos and I was already with the doubt if I'm happening and how my levels would be, so I bought a safe check 2 glucometer because I was cheaper and I just want it to go out to go outof doubt.All good.Two hours after eating, I have left 94.

The fact is that the first prick did not come to me, so I increased the strength of the lancet and in the end I had to put on a whip and everything was coming out like a moral.

It usually happens to you?Forgive the rookie question.It is that when the nurse in my health center has given me the puncture once I was last year with the device they have, it was not so much, nor bruise, nor shiver nor anything.

walky's profile photo
walky
04/01/2022 4:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If every time we click on the finger we came out a Moraton and had to put a whip, we would be mummiassss: S

I never got out of my finger, nor have I had to put a whip, you will have punctured you badly.On my thighs if Moratones come out sometime.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/01/2022 4:53 p.m.

Click on the sides of the finger, better than in the center.Try the minimum and you are increasing if you see that blood does not come out.
It will have been something punctual, you will see that the next one does not happen :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/01/2022 4:56 p.m.

Maybe I have put the punch that too diagonally.I don't know, I was nervous haha.On YouTube a girl said that blood no longer came out on a finger because she had a sock to puncture.

walky's profile photo
walky
04/01/2022 4:57 p.m.

Hello
I had to click for two months every day, 6 times and sometimes and sometimes (at the end) there was no blood for the strip, that is, another prick hehehehe.
As they say, click on the sides of the finger and with peace of mind.
I have never had bruises.
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
04/01/2022 6:33 p.m.

Good the pen to click has a regulator.

When you make a capillary do the following:
-Stage your finger to reactivate circulation and sleep a little nerves
-Use another finger to press your finger you are clicking so that there is already pressure on the finger you are going to use
-Apoya the button of the lancet, but only support it .. do not pressure inwards.

And make the capillary ... This must be practically indolorable ... if it hurts you lower the regulation of the button and well ... even so when the fingers are "virgins" it hurts something else.

marine's profile photo
marine
04/01/2022 7:51 p.m.

I have been clicking my fingers for 4 years, as there are several every day I choose one hand for even days and the other for oddA regulator, if laceta is new and your puncture hurts, regulates the prick

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/01/2022 8:27 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Thanks for your advice, I put intensity 4, if I remember correctly, the ball has 5 intensities.It is that with intensity 3 I did not get enough blood and the reactive strip was not filled and I had to discard it.Just uploading a number to the ball that of the lancetas, I have made peazos, hahaha.

Well, I'm very exaggerated.The mini purple is still seen, but not so much.Next time I will try again in 3, but following the steps you say.It has been surprised by the Moradito that, is that even when they get blood out of the arm for an analysis I get purple from those.

walky's profile photo
walky
04/01/2022 8:35 p.m.

Eye do not squeeze with the lancet ball on the finger, post it gently and based on the result, change lancet or intensity of boli, but do not squeeze !!

Alberto_13
04/01/2022 8:51 p.m.

I've squeezed, yes.But it was the fear that the pain of the puncture gave me hahaha.I admire the calmity with which the already expert people click on their finger, I amount to the drama xD

walky's profile photo
walky
04/01/2022 8:53 p.m.

Buah because if I got a moraton every time hahahaha, I had some crystitas on each finger before the sensor .... now thanks to the freestyle it goes unless, imagine with 4 or 5 punctures a day, it is a truño of disease, it is theNeedle disease is clear, between the lancets and needles of the fabric feathers ...

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
04/01/2022 11:48 p.m.

I am a soft and that bruises have come out sometimes ... small brunette hahaha.
Of course, most of the time to click more in the center or have the past needle ...

anif's profile photo
anif
04/01/2022 11:53 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Yes, yes ... they come out with each capillary and I have to squeeze a lot to get a good drop.
I bought a 7 -position button and use 1 or 2.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/02/2022 1:55 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

What relief, I thought it was the only being to which this had happened.I was starting to think ... but what flats have I done?Hahaha.My sister does not have any Moradito and that I have done the test with the same intensity (different needle, of course).

Thanks ❤️

walky's profile photo
walky
04/02/2022 8:47 a.m.

The secret is to change the lancet frequently, in theory every puncture, others do it every week, but someone hung the image of the needle after each puncture but I can't find it, surprising

Alberto_13
04/02/2022 11:51 a.m.

I change it but it does not avoid it.It is also that I have problems in the capillaries, when I take my pins I go better but step of so much drug

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/02/2022 11:57 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Rubbing the finger and putting the prick to a minimum ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/02/2022 12:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Is that needles are for humans, not for lizards 😁🤐

Alberto_13
04/02/2022 8:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.