{'en': 'And the collagen?', 'es': '¿Y el colágeno?'} Image

And the collagen?

cacharro's profile photo   01/08/2022 4:04 p.m.

Hello.

I don't know if this question goes here, but it turns out that I retired and now I walk more than before, more than an hour in the morning and another in the afternoon.

The truth is that sometimes my legs hurt and somewhat my back.

A friend of mine who does a collagen, but he is not diabetic and told me that he was doing very well.

I told the pharmacist and recommended it to me, since he told me that he also took it (to see if it is going to sell it to me: d).

When he was diabetic, he told me that he carried some sweetener, but that he did not affect.

Does anyone take this?

What do you think?

Thanks and greetings.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
01/08/2022 4:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good, I commented with the endocrine well with your reference sick to be safer

Sete's profile photo
Sete
01/08/2022 4:21 p.m.

Thank you, I will do that

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
01/08/2022 7:13 p.m.

cacharro said:
hello. I don't know if this question will go here.
It turns out that I retire and now I walk more than before, more than 1 hour in the morning and another in the afternoon.
The truth is that sometimes my legs hurt and somewhat back. A friend of mine who makes a colàgeno, but he is not diabetic and told me that he was doing very well. He tells him to the Pharmceutic and I recommend it, sinceHe told me that he also took it (a versi will be to sell it to me: D. To decur that it was diabetic, he told me that he was carrying some sweetener but did not affect.
Thanks and greetings

In principle the collagen are proteins and the sweetener he carries is maltodextrin, he should not affect the diabetics, anyway consult him because there are several collagen and accompanied by other principles such as vitamin C, magnesium, hyaluronic acid, etc ...

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
01/08/2022 8:59 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

It will depend on other ingredients carrying, the collagen alone should not affect just because it is protein.Anyway, if you want a natural and homemade collagen supplement you can make a lifelong bone broth that is very rich in collagen and cheaper.You cook the bones slowly for several hours and then you can freeze it.You can add it to vegetable or soup purees or take it directly.That way you make sure that it does not carry anything weird and you flavor the purees.The supplements depends on how good it will take more or less added things.
The maltodextrin that tells you @Alberto_13 if it affects glucose.Depending on the amount you carry you can upload a lot.Maltodextrin is a dust made of corn, rice, potato or wheat starch (usually corn) and is almost 100% fast absorption hydrate.
The majority of decent supplements have sucralous that does not affect glucose or nothing that would be the best option and you already throw it with what you want to give flavor.Those who sell for athlete usually come sweetened and with flavorings to take them as shake, but there are also without addition.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
01/10/2022 5:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Yesssica_a said:
will depend on other ingredients carrying, collagen itself should not affect just because it is protein.Anyway, if you want a natural and homemade collagen supplement you can make a lifelong bone broth that is very rich in collagen and cheaper.You cook the bones slowly for several hours and then you can freeze it.You can add it to vegetable or soup purees or take it directly.That way you make sure that it does not carry anything weird and you flavor the purees.The supplements depends on how good it will take more or less added things.
The maltodextrin that tells you @Alberto_13 if it affects glucose.Depending on the amount you carry you can upload a lot.Maltodextrin is a dust made of corn, rice, potato or wheat starch (usually corn) and is almost 100% fast absorption hydrate.
The majority of decent supplements have sucralous that does not affect glucose or nothing that would be the best option and you already throw it with what you want to give flavor.Those who sell for athlete usually come sweetened and with flavorings to take them as shake, but there are also without addition.

The maltodextrin content of the collagens that are marketed is infimous in %, therefore I do not believe that they affect anyone else's blood glucose

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
01/10/2022 5:32 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

There is a lot of offer in the market.I, on a direct recommendation of a medical and trusted pharmacist (family hehe), take Aquilea articulations, which carries more things, which recommended me to take the rheumatologist ... much more expensive than others, yes.
This carries.

anif's profile photo
anif
01/11/2022 10:02 a.m.

DM2 (2019)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.