{'en': 'Material to recycle where?', 'es': 'Material a reciclar donde?'} Image

Material to recycle where?

ube's profile photo   04/01/2022 7:08 p.m.

Hello,

I don't know if he will be answered but I don't see it.

Now everything packaged, I throw it in the trash.I'm sorry.

In the health center nothing, nowhere.

That is why I wanted to know what you do with the used sensors, needles, bolis etc.

If they pick it up or what.

Greetings
P.S.I am from Zaragoza

ube's profile photo
ube
04/01/2022 7:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ube said:
hi,
I don't know if he will be answered but I don't see it.
Now everything packaged, I throw it in the trash.I'm sorry.
In the health center nothing, nowhere.
That is why I wanted to know what you do with the used sensors, needles, bolis etc.
If they pick it up or what.
Greetings
P.S.I'm from Zaragoza

There is a thread about it, but in summary:
They told me to save the needles and lancets in a boat and when it is full, well closed, at normal trash.
The pharmacy insulin bolis, a container they have for medications, etc.Sigre point, it's called.
The sensors would go with the batteries.The problem is that they would go with the button and do not fit by the slot and I am not able to take out the battery.The last time (really the only one I have thrown them, I had a lot) I threw them with the normal batteries.
I am from Granada.I don't know if there will be something different in Zaragoza.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/01/2022 9:27 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Link

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/01/2022 10:53 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

The spent bolis took them to the pharmacy.They have a container for medications
To the sensor I remove the needle and go where the button batteries.I go to a clean point so I don't have to throw them out for any slot, there is an open container
Sensor needles, reactivss strips, bolis needles and lancetas I throw them to a yellow container of sanitary waste that provides me in the health center.When it is filled, I take it to the health center, they keep it and give me a new one

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
04/02/2022 9:35 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Hello
Here in the Valencian Community they give us a 4 or 5 liter plastic containers, when I have it full, it took him to the health center and give me another new one.

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
04/04/2022 12:16 p.m.

In my health center they give nothing, that I know, and in the pharmacy I have not seen any container, nor have they ever told me to take them the empty bolis.

What I do is that what is plastic goes to plastic garbage, batteries to the battery container, and needles, duly protected with its plastic cap, goes to the plastic garbage.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
04/04/2022 1 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

I believe that all pharmacies in Spain have a sign point (recycling of medicines and their containers).If they don't have it in sight (it is a kind of white box that puts a sign), asks.Sometimes they have it inside, and they take the bag with the bolis and they already throw it away.

ClaraSweet's profile photo
ClaraSweet
05/05/2022 3:46 p.m.

They told me that being biological material I had

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
05/06/2022 12:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.