{'en': 'Collection of sensors (Toledo)', 'es': 'Recogida de firmas sensores (Toledo)'} Image

Collection of sensors (Toledo)

1975's profile photo   01/09/2022 3:30 p.m.

Good afternoon to all,

I do not know if it is the exact place of the forum to put this, if not I pray it to me to change it.

It is a collection of signatures to be able to collect glucose sensors in the medical centers of each town (in Toledo) instead of having to move to Toledo Capital for this purpose.

For example next week I have to do almost 80 round trip to take them.

Link

1975's profile photo
01/09/2022 3:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have already signed you @1975 I hope we get it !!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/09/2022 3:39 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
I have already signed you @1975 I hope we get it !!;)

Thank you very much Fer 🙏🏾🙏🏾

1975's profile photo
01/09/2022 11:26 p.m.

What a difference between some communities and others, they send them home for messaging, eight sensors for four months.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/12/2022 4:16 p.m.

Oysters, I do 120 .... meters.
Wait.That you get it.There is a modality in which they send them to the health center or the closest pharmacy.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/10/2022 6:39 p.m.

Signed

ube's profile photo
ube
07/10/2022 7:19 p.m.

@1975, I don't understand why you can't pick it up in the nearest outpatient, as is done with the strips.I hope you get fixed soon.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/11/2022 3:15 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

1975 said:
Good afternoon, I don't know if it is the exact place of the forum to put this.
If not, I beg you to tell me the moderator to change it.
It is a collection of signatures to be able to collect glucose sensors in the medical centers of each town (in Toledo) instead of having to move to Toledo Capital for this purpose.
For example next week I have to do almost 80 round trip to take them.

Link

Signed !!I do not understand why, I live in Barcelona and send them home for messaging.Have you tried to call Abbott directly and expose your case?The phone is: 900 108 650 (it's free)

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/11/2022 9:59 a.m.

Signed

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
07/11/2022 8:50 p.m.

I signed in January, when this message came out, but in Toledo they are disgusting.
I debuted there and to collect the strips was an ordeal, and that I lived in the capital.My life of a lifetime a solete, but those who gave the strips at reception ..... Buahhhh.

One of the health center did not want to give me the 600 strips that the endocrine for 3 months and told me that we were very expensive to health, I did not shut me up, so I told him that the lazy officials like him came outMuch more expensive to all taxpayers.I opened a claim.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/12/2022 11:59 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Tomorrow I have to pick them up again ....... Let's see how it is going 🤦🏾.
Thank you very much to all for signing🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

1975's profile photo
07/12/2022 10:51 p.m.

I just saw and sign it ... here another bolus that has to be done 30 km of first leg and others back to collect the sensors ... By the way, 2 people always serve me: one of them is a completelove, super friendly and efficient and the other the opposite, it seems that he gets up every day with his left foot

Alvatros's profile photo
Alvatros
01/08/2023 10:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.