Free Freestyle 2

chispairis's profile photo   04/06/2022 9:44 p.m.

I have been freely 2 for a few weeks and wanted to know if the reader in addition to taking blood glucose, measures the ketones and if he prescribes the insurance you throw them or if he finances the social security any machine that measures the ketones.

chispairis's profile photo
chispairis
04/06/2022 9:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The ketones do not know.
Social security gives you the waters and strips.
FreeLink the endocrine, at least here in Aragon.
Salufis

ube's profile photo
ube
04/07/2022 12:01 a.m.

It measures the ketone but the strips are not financed by social security.All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/07/2022 12:11 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

The SS will give you an additional glucometer because they have replaced Abbott's, with some strip.
If you want to use the freestyle with capillaries you have to buy you the strass.I do it.

For ketones better buy reactive strips in pharmacy.They are very cheap and the SS do not usually give them, they make you the urine test.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/07/2022 8:03 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
The SS will give you an additional glucometer because they have replaced those of Abbott, with some strip.
If you want to use the freestyle with capillaries you have to buy you the strass.I do it.

For ketones better buy reactive strips in pharmacy.They are very cheap and the SS do not usually give them, they make you the urine test.

In Galicia they finance the freestyle strips but not those of ketones although I asked the educator and gave me a few to try.

Alboreca's profile photo
Alboreca
05/06/2022 11:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.