Freestyle and incorrect readings

sofia000's profile photo   01/11/2022 12:18 p.m.

Hello group.

I've been using freestyle for some time but the following happens lately:

With the newly put sensor (the first 5 days) the measures are correct and the trend too.Once I have been wrong for a week with him.As follows:
Sensor: 55 (hypoglycemia) and capillary in blood 105 mg/dl.It is a fairly considerable difference.
Another example, sensor: 320. Capillary: 200
It seems to me that they are abysmal differences.The sensor is well stuck at all times and it lasts the 14 days in a row.
This has happened to me with the last 4 sensors, I don't know if it will be the lot or what ..
When contacting the brand they tell me to call on the phone and explain what happened but I wanted to know if this has happened to you.

Thank you

sofia000's profile photo
sofia000
01/11/2022 12:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Call and return them.
I have not reached 14 days, two in a row that failed at 5min, the third 12 days and the fourth 8 days.

When I paid them, they did not fail as much as since they are provided by Social Security.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/11/2022 6:32 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It gives me incorrect readings at 8-9 days, it goes fine the first days and the last one lasted 8 days alone and wrote to Abbott and they told me that he will call for TFNO asking me a lot of box data, lot number, reference of thesensor, so gave up, to see if the ss gives them to me are very very expensive

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/11/2022 8:51 p.m.

Good, to take into account the sensors: Smile:

-Zone of insertion and how the sensor is inserted (but the filament can be filad and give erroneous readings, you will know if you are doing well when you take off an already finished sensor).

-They are very sensitive to temperatures changes ... the simple fact of getting up from the couch with a blanket, a shower, the sun on the street ...

-Feesenors (normally give their face from minute 1, or the last 2-3 days are usually bad)

@Ruthbia I have paid for the sensors and subsequently I have subsidized the SS.You are the first person I heard say they have a good "lot" and a bad "lot" depending on whether you pay it or not ...

@ROGERIX Like any company when a return is requested, they ask for data.Desisting for not wanting to waste time in giving the part does not benefit you or you because you lose the money from the sensor or the company because it does not report an error about a sensor.

Anyway, if you want to save endless questions, say you have taken off alone and automatically proceed to give you a replacement.

Greetings,

marine's profile photo
marine
01/12/2022 8:34 a.m.

@marine the 4 were the same lot and everyone failed me.I took them to the SS and scored the data.
The one I have now is from another lot.I've been using them for 6.5 years and they had never failed me so much.

I have also noticed that the measurements are worse, but I no longer know if it is free 2 as such or that is that free 1 I was doing better.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/13/2022 8:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I am paying them to them, I went to the end of the SS to ask them and told me to call me and nothing, I have been worked on sensors, today I bought another 2

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/14/2022 4:03 p.m.

rogerix said:
I am paying them to them, I went to the end of the SS to ask them and told me to call me and nothing, I have already been € 200 spent on sensors, today I bought another 2 2

Everything that one in health is spent is the best investment, I have spent more than you say per month in tobacco

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
01/14/2022 6:36 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I live in Argentina here there is only the free1 and months ago that does not happen on the 10th day. Change zone, my son is the one who uses it, I was taking it in the leg, I thought it was that, when putting it in an arm the same thing happens.He uses it with Miao2 and XDrip.If it were not x my son my son could not use it, the reader is never close to the reader XDrip yes.
I read very bad comments from Free2.
I hope I don't get to my country

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
01/16/2022 4:45 a.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

Greetings to all, I wanted to tell you that these sensors carry a very small and short -lived pile, since it uses NFC and Bluetooth technology, it is not surprising that it lasts fair and less when it is used with other applications that make it work more than necessary than necessary, so we are in the dilemma of how much more we ask the sensor and especially if the phone is too far from it more will try the connection and before the battery will be spent.
Another thing is already those who fail on the same day or within a few days that the manufacturer has to be seen.
I hope I have clear any questions and see you soon.

Tavosugarfree's profile photo
Tavosugarfree
01/16/2022 12:34 p.m.

In my situation I use the free1 and they almost do not get the 10th day. I use it with Miao like this I do not have to do with the battery, moreover, many people stretch the sensors like 7 or 10 more days with the apk Edroplet.And also when they work badly in recent days they manage to rescue with this APK.I think it has to do with sensor quality

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
01/16/2022 10:34 p.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

No quiero abrumar con datos, pero os presento una pequeña recopilación de los extraídos estos dos últimos días, comparando los datos facilitados por la aplicación Libre Link, las tiras que facilita el Salud y las que me ha facilitado FreeStyle , las Optium Nero
Fecha Hora Free LIBRE LINK One Touch TIRAS Optium TIRAS
18/1/22 10:13 124 184
13:51 75 156
16:15 52 106
21:45 61 151
19/1/22 0:23 142 239
9:33 57 139 155
14:10 63 143
16:21 63 183 191
Ya diréis que grado de confianza merecen cualquiera de ellas

melele's profile photo
melele
01/19/2022 5:49 p.m.

I feel that they have not left well aligned, I do not know if they will be understood, since the columns have not kept in order required.

melele's profile photo
melele
01/19/2022 5:51 p.m.

melele said:
No quiero abrumar con datos, pero os presento una pequeña recopilación de los extraídos estos dos últimos días, comparando los datos facilitados por la aplicación Libre Link, las tiras que facilita el Salud y las que me ha facilitado FreeStyle , las Optium Nero

Llama a Abbot y que te lo cambien, es demasiada diferencia...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/19/2022 9:07 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

When it is running out it is better to compare with the capillary, freestyle free 3 is about to go out

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/20/2022 10:36 a.m.

You don't bother to call, admissible tolerance is very high and these values ​​enter inside.
It is best to install a parallel app that allows to calibrate with the capillaries so that the interpretation value adjusts as much as possible to the reality of blood glucose, and it is not yet possible to achieve the precision of the hair glucometer.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/20/2022 11:51 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

An app in parallel?Do you know any?Thank you...

Guillermito's profile photo
Guillermito
01/24/2022 11:23 a.m.

Guillermito said:
An app in parallel?Do you know any?Thank you ...

xDrip+.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/24/2022 11:40 a.m.

Diabox

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/25/2022 12:34 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Lately they fail a lot.On my last visit to the endocrine I saw the graphics and told me that I had many hypoglycemia, that if I noticed them.I told him that hypoglycemia according to that as an example 3 weeks ago the sensor did not stop whistling well, I read with the sensor and blood glucose 48, I grabbed myUnderstanding those differences were unasumable ... Of course, according to the app had an A1C of 5.1 and in the analysis of the 5.8 that is to have an average of 120 to 99 which is what the sensor marks me.

I do not know if it will be for the health of the approval to free 3 or I do not understand it but having an apparatus that you do not trust is dangerous.

Colt's profile photo
Colt
01/25/2022 4:10 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde enero 2021.
Insulina Toujeo 10 u dia, Crestor 1 u dia.
A1C: 5,7 % Agosto 2021

isabelbota said:
melele said:

Llama a Abbot y que te lo cambien, es demasiada diferencia...

Hace varia semanas que llevo el Free2 y estoy como tú, y con diferencias aún mayores. Cada dos por tres me pita por hipoglucemia, yo me encuentro bien, me hago una capilar y no hay hipo. El domingo me marcaba 59 y la flecha para abajo, es decir, que caía en picado, y la capilar 117; no hice nada, y 2 horas más tardes me volví a mirar con el Free, según la lectura anterior debería estar muerta ya, pero en lugar de bajar, tal y como indicaba, subí, y ya estaba en 71, y con la flecha horizontal, y en sangre 129

Así yo no puedo, la verdad, porque con las hiper me pasa igual, hay unas diferencias tremendas, y para pincharme la rápida ¿qué hago? Si me guío por el Free, me quedo corta se me dispara la glucosa y tengo hiperglucemias. No me puedo fiar.

Lo mejor se todo es que ayer me llama mi endocrina por los resultados del último análisis, y me dice que está muy contenta porque mis controles desde que llevo el Free han mejorado (?) mi glicosilada ha aumentado, estaba en 7,5, y ahora estoy en 7,9. Voy como pollo sin cabeza con las lecturas, y me dice que está muy contenta,,, ¿contenta de qué? Para colmo en las observaciones de analítica me sale una cosa muy grave y apuntan a que acuda lo antes posible a mi centro hospitalario ¡y no me dice nada sobre eso! ¡Inaudito!, soy yo que a raíz de su llamada me miro la analítica, y al ver eso me asusto mucho, esta noche apenas he dormido, y tengo mucha ansiedad.

He pedido cita, pero no me la han dado urgente, la tengo el día 18 de este mes, muchos días para estresarme. Y la endocrina dando saltos de alegría… yo no entiendo nada.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
02/08/2022 2:24 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.