{'en': 'Glycosilad and freestyle', 'es': 'Glicosilada y freestyle'} Image

Glycosilad and freestyle

anabela's profile photo   04/26/2022 9:49 p.m.

I look a little everything.The HBA1C test that makes me every three months, of course, but also the statistics that provide me with the sensor (in my case Dexcom).
Even though they help a lot, and that is what I always discuss with the doctor.
For example, in addition to the average, I really like to look at the typical deviation and the % that I am inside the range.
For those who do not know much about mates, the typical deviation only tells us, in a simple plan, how much we are 'regularly' below that average.For example, I now have an average of 119, but a typical deviation of 30 mg/dl.That is a relevant fact, because it means that "normally" I usually be within a range of 119-30 (= 89) and 119+30 (= 149).An average of 119 is not the same with typical deviation of 30, q an average of 119 but with a typical deviation of 50!That would mean that one has moved in a very wide range of 119-50 (= 69) and 119+50 (= 169).Great oscillations and peaks.
The best thing is an average close to 100 (we cannot pretend those that we have dt1 be in 100!) And a typical deviation not very high, which means a range of oscillation of the sugar in "reasonable" blood

A good weekend to all

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
04/29/2022 4:43 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

alberto_13 said:
ask, what do we look like?of the average that gives you a lot of devices and applications or glyc that your red globules give every 90 days?Because I from mathematics or idea and my body less, but if in 90 days I am on the average I am on the average and my organism is in the average, unless I get up to 500 I correct me and end in 25

Man, the analytics is the real but the free guides a lot to have a good analytics.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/29/2022 5:08 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

jldiazdel said:
I look a little everything.The HBA1C test that makes me every three months, of course, but also the statistics that provide me with the sensor (in my case Dexcom).
For example, in addition to the average, I really like to look at the typical deviation and the % that I am inside the range.
For those who do not know much about mates, the typical deviation only tells us, in a simple plan, how much we are 'regularly' below that average.For example, I now have an average of 119, but a typical deviation of 30 mg/dl.That is a relevant fact, because it means that "normally" I usually be within a range of 119-30 (= 89) and 119+30 (= 149).An average of 119 is not the same with typical deviation of 30, q an average of 119 but with a typical deviation of 50!That would mean that one has moved in a very wide range of 119-50 (= 69) and 119+50 (= 169).Great oscillations and peaks.
The best thing is an average close to 100 (we cannot pretend those that we have dt1 be in 100!) And a typical deviation not very high, which means a range of oscillation of the sugar in "reasonable" blood

A good weekend to all

And where do you see deviation?

isabelbota
04/29/2022 6:37 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

In the FreeView report first that of the GVPG seems to me to be called ABAGO, the value of the %CV which is the percentage of the coefficient of variation and which are recommended below 36 %.
Time in rank also shows you the variation as a function of which you say is your range.
Very good data from LibreView I think

evacf's profile photo
evacf
04/29/2022 6:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is best to measure the GVI and the PGS.I get it for Diabox, Abbott does not provide it.It also gives the standard deviation that says @jldiazdel.
GVI Index Glycemic variability.It measures sudden spikes and changes.If the average is good and this index is high, it indicates that we have many hypos that reduce the average that would give the hypos that have been had.

PGS combines the GVI with the BG (blood glucose rather what the sensor measures) and the tir (time in range)

Diabox punctuates it from (A+) to (C-) with an Anglo-Saxon criterion.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/29/2022 7:06 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

jldiazdel said:

A good weekend to all

For all that you say I have rejected the sensor I do not plan to be all day in the range is that my beginning was in 2018 with 7.3 and after several endocrine and diagnosis I have reached 6% without graduates coconut comedies and feedreduce it more without leaving my skin in it

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/29/2022 7:38 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

ruthbia said:
It is best to measure the GVI and the PGS.I get it for Diabox, Abbott does not provide it.It also gives the standard deviation that says @jldiazdel.
GVI Index Glycemic variability.It measures sudden spikes and changes.If the average is good and this index is high, it indicates that we have many hypos that reduce the average that would give the hypos that have been had.

PGS combines the GVI with the BG (blood glucose rather what the sensor measures) and the tir (time in range)

Diabox punctuates it from (A+) to (C-) with an Anglo-Saxon criterion.

Thank you!
I had no idea of ​​this.

isabelbota
04/29/2022 8:36 p.m.

Now the time in rank, deviations .., but you can be in range with an average of 150 and a 7.5 glycian, or have some deviation and have a glyc of 6.
It seems to me that what harms the body most is the degree of glycosylation of cells, and that is measured by glycosylated hemoglobin.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/29/2022 11:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

From what I have read are 3 control parameters:
.absence of hypoglycemia.
.Medium or glyd glycemia, both measure the same.
.Variability, measure as standard or coefficient deviation (which are the same %CV = ESONDARD * 100/ Medium Glycemia) or, as IRR (time in range).
All this provides freeview and is what the endocrine pays attention.
And the possible complications of diabetes have to do with the 3. With the last parameter, correlations between values ​​and possible complications are still being established but.

evacf's profile photo
evacf
04/30/2022 7:47 a.m.

Link
There are many articles that relate variability and complications.I spend one that is simple but I like it

evacf's profile photo
evacf
04/30/2022 7:54 a.m.

My free was marked 6.7 and in the blood analysis 6.6, it is usually quite accurate at least in my case, I did not know that the glyc could be measured with a capillary like blood glucose

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
05/01/2022 7:54 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.