Remove sensor

Rogerix's profile photo   05/14/2022 3:57 p.m.

Hello you will go a few days and I would haveDo you know?If taking away the one that I carry 24 h before and scan a new one will leave me or not

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
05/14/2022 3:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes of course.The moment you remove it is disconnected (as when it starts out of care).
In your place I would put the other in the other arm without taking the first one and when the first one dies, you start the second.And so it works better if you give time to soak interstitial fluid.I always have a day that I have been both, the old man ending up and the new one without starting.
And so you don't miss days.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/14/2022 4:26 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Ah is also a good idea, the other expires tomorrow night, I thought that when I had 2 interfere with the other, it gives me a little thing because I have to go through the airport's arch, when they cache me do not tell me because I have 2 plates stuck inThe body, how a toupelotas touches me .... explain that it is a blah blah blah

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
05/14/2022 5:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I carry 2 sensors 18 hours, the finish taking advantage of the 12 extra hours that Diabox and the new one so that it is soaked with liquid and adapts to my gluteus.
@ROGERIX At the airport they do not detect it, I have passed with 2 sensors.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/14/2022 7:19 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

rogerix said:
Ah is also a good idea, the other expires me tomorrow night, I thought that by carrying 2 I would interfere with the other, it gives me a little thing because I have to go through the arc of theAirport, when I do not tell me because I have 2 plates stuck in the body, as I touch a toupeltas .... Explain that it is a Bla blah blah blow sensor

The second sensor does not start until you escape.It is as if you will take it in the box.
In the airport they will have seen sensors before, do not worry.

isabelbota
05/14/2022 7:22 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

ruthbia said:
I have 2 sensors 18 hours, the finish taking advantage of the 12 extra hours that Diabox and the new one so that it is soaked with liquid and adapts to my gluteus.
@ROGERIX At the airport they do not detect it, I have passed with 2 sensors.

I TB took advantage of the 12 hours of Da Diabox ....

isabelbota
05/14/2022 7:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.