{'en': 'Free Freestyle 2 Do you fail the sensors?', 'es': 'Freestyle libre 2 ¿Os fallan los sensores?'} Image

Free Freestyle 2 Do you fail the sensors?

nuriacalvo's profile photo   05/15/2022 10:24 a.m.

Hello

I would like to know if someone fails the sensors because lately they fail me, I call Abbot and they send me another.

Thank you.

nuriacalvo's profile photo
nuriacalvo
05/15/2022 10:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I would like to know if someone fails the sensors because lately they fail me, I call Aboot and they send me another.

nuriacalvo's profile photo
nuriacalvo
05/15/2022 10:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

On Tuesday I put a new one and measured 30 units less than the glucometer, so I changed it at 24 hours.
The one that I have now began by measuring 15 or 20 units less.Today finally, a measurement coinciding with the capillary has made at noon.
I deactivated the hypoglycemia alarm because it jumped every 2 x 3 giving capillaries of up to 130. The result;I have fallen into two real hypoglycemia on the same day, a disaster.And I have spent a whole boat of reactive strips in four days.
I have realized that I am not able to control glycemia without a reliable sensor, I have felt very lost.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/15/2022 4:28 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Good, when I have a lot of glycmic variability there is a difference approx.of 30 points.But when I carry the most stable blood glucose, values ​​are usually similar

Estefania1986's profile photo
Estefania1986
05/15/2022 7:46 p.m.

Diabetes 1. Lantus y Novorapid

@ENSALADA: I have been explained that during the first 24 hours the sensor is not usually too exact.Also that it is convenient to "nail it" 12 hours before starting it.And as says @Estefania1986, if you are stable, the sensor is very precise, but if you have glycemia ups and downs, the thing changes and the differences with the capillaries can be important

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/16/2022 3:54 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Another of the tips I have heard (I personally have not helped me, but each diabetes is a world) is that if you put the sensor and wait 24 hours.To start it, help the measurements are precise.

Estefania1986's profile photo
Estefania1986
05/16/2022 4:11 p.m.

Diabetes 1. Lantus y Novorapid

I recommend activating it with stable glucose and after several hours of being inserted.Thus more reliability is achieved.With free1 it was the only way to be fine, and with Free2 it improves quite too.

To calibrate it and improve AE functionalities you can install diabox in parallel.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/16/2022 5:23 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Estefania1986 said:
Another of the advice I have heard (I personally have not helped me, but each diabetes is a world) is that if you place your sensor and wait 24 hours.To start it, help the measurements are precise.

It measures me better since I put it hours before, normally between 12 and 24.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/16/2022 6:48 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.