Consult APP LibreLink, use in 2 mobiles

Ness's profile photo   02/05/2022 8:33 p.m.

Hello good,

I am new in the forum and something clumsy with technology.We have been with readings for a long time through the usual reader.3 days ago we downloaded the freeLink app on my mobile, and shortly after we install it on the child's mobile.
From what I see, you cannot transmit the data from two mobiles, since on the web only the data of the last mobile in which we install the app is seen, but most of the data and all the comments are in mine.Is there any way to recover and download the data on my mobile (are 3 days lost of information)?

Thank you so much!!

Vanesa

Ness's profile photo
Ness
02/05/2022 8:33 p.m.

Peque de 13 años
DM 1 Desde 2009 (13 meses)

Good, there are two apps, LibreLink to make the scanning of the sensor and freeLink up that is intended for caregivers to see the glycemia records.

The scanning data rises to the Libreview server, but the downloads are individual in each mobile ... that means that your endocrine and you could see all the online records, but in the mobiles you will only see what you have scanned inEach mobile independently.

Link

marine's profile photo
marine
02/07/2022 1:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks Marine,

The same, I spent yesterday looking for information, and there can only be a single mobile that passes your information to the cloud for the web rough (main mobile) and that we can see the doctor and I ... if you install the appIn another mobile, the latter becomes the main mobile and cancels the discharge of data from the previous mobile connected (save the data prior to activation on the child's mobile, but it has been impossible to recover those taken later) ...In fact I tested the child's mobile as a device on the web, in doing so the data that had been uploaded to the child's mobile cloud were also lost, and when the new data is activated again, the previous data is uploaded, but the previous ones (Deleted from the web when deactivating the mobile) when connecting the child's mobile as a device, they do not recover, the new ones begin to load but not those that were before, which continue to appear in the mobile app ... byGood luck we have been in the hospital all these days and her doctor had the manual record of plant nurses ...

Ness's profile photo
Ness
02/07/2022 9:01 p.m.

Peque de 13 años
DM 1 Desde 2009 (13 meses)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.