{'en': 'Cake and chocolate cheese', 'es': 'Pastel y helado de queso con chocolate'} Image

Cake and chocolate cheese

EstefaniaBC32's profile photo   02/12/2022 2:37 p.m.

Hello, good afternoon!
BFF I have a problem and I'm super sweet!But experiencing, there are really so many desserts and food recipes in general that diabetics can afford!
I wanted to share with you these two recipes made with the same ingredients.Only the cheese cake changes a bit, which has 1 ration of carbohydrates (if we add the cookies), but there are two delicacies that you can afford without the level of blood glucose!

INGREDIENTS
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tarrines of fresh cheese (each tarrina weighs 62.5g and contains 2'8 HC), they are like those of Burgo de Arias but I buy the landowner brand.
- 4 teaspoons of smear cheese (landowned brand) 100g contain 7'1g of HC
- 2 teaspoons of pure misleading cocoa (per 100g, 16'3g HC)
- 4 teaspoons of Stevia (to taste, it depends as you like sweet)
- 1 tablespoon of peanut cream
- 2 or 3 maria cookies without sugar

1. We will need a small glass for the cheese cake and (in my case) I have recycled a small jelly container for ice cream (it can be yogurt, etc.)
2. In the glass, we will crush the cookies and mix them with the peanut cream until the mixture is compact (it will give a very tasty taste to the cheese cake).
3. In a container we will put the 2 egg yolks, the 2 tubs of fresh cheese, the 4 teaspoons of spreading cheese, Stevia to taste, and the 2 teaspoons of pure cocoa.
4. We beat everything.
5. We place part of the mixture in the tarrine, we put a stick and the freezer!
6. We add the rest in the glass next to the base, we put a few minutes in the oven until the top is roasted.Then we let it cool at room temperature and, once it has cooled, we put in the minimum refrigerator 4h (theirs is to leave it from one day to another but I do not endure and always as before) hahaha.

I feel the photos, the ice cream was already sucking and the cake had already stated a couple of tablespoons when it occurred to me to write the post: D
I hope you like them.I am very satisfied, I do not alter the sugar and it seems very good option as dessert or snack.Greetings to all!

EstefaniaBC32's profile photo
EstefaniaBC32
02/12/2022 2:37 p.m.

Nunca es tarde para cuidarse... Empezando a aceptar la diabetes ahora.
33 años.
Diabética desde los 8 años.
Toujeo y Novorápid.
https://www.instagram.com/estefaniabc.27/

I sign it!Sometimes I also become little things, because I also vary the breakfasts that I take to work more than anything

Nila's profile photo
Nila
02/12/2022 3:59 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

nila said:
I sign it!Sometimes I also become little things, because I also vary the breakfasts that I take to work more than anything

The cake is really tremendous.It is my favorite dessert and I have always frustrated the amount of ingredients it carries and sugar.And this recipe is super simple, low in calories, carbohydrates and also is very good with few ingredients!If the tests already tell me to see what you think :) Greetings!

EstefaniaBC32
02/12/2022 4:06 p.m.

33 años.
Toujeo y Novorápid.

I would do it tomorrow if it were not for the egg (I don't tolerate it too well)
Well, and to tell the truth, I would lack cheese ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
02/12/2022 9:54 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

cgs said:
would do it tomorrow if it were not for the egg (I do not tolerate it too well)
Well, and to tell the truth, I would lack cheese ...

I put the yolk because I take advantage of it when I make my homemade oatmeal bread that only carries clear.But you could replace it with a little milk, yogurt ... There are many options.🤗

EstefaniaBC32
02/12/2022 10:02 p.m.

33 años.
Toujeo y Novorápid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.