Homemade pizza with only 10g of carbohydrates!

EstefaniaBC32's profile photo   02/16/2022 10:34 a.m.

Good morning!
I am a pizza lover but it is so highly caloric and in carbohydrates, that logically, rarely or never, because to eat one or two portions and look forward ... the truth that I avoid it.
I have discovered the recipe for a super healthy and very low pizza N carbohydrates (10g) that is, a ration for us.It also does not have many calories, since the ingredients are healthy and rich in protein (ideal for athletes too).
I spend a link where I explain the recipe!I hope you like it.I ate it enterica with only 1 ud of insulin and I became well satiated and satisfied :) Greetings to all!

Link

EstefaniaBC32's profile photo
EstefaniaBC32
02/16/2022 10:34 a.m.

Nunca es tarde para cuidarse... Empezando a aceptar la diabetes ahora.
33 años.
Diabética desde los 8 años.
Toujeo y Novorápid.
https://www.instagram.com/estefaniabc.27/

Thanks, we will try it
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
02/16/2022 12:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @estefaniabc32, you have to keep in mind that not only the hydrates are gly glys but also the proteins and fats too and that pizza carries a lot of that.

Initially blood glucose can barely be altered but depending on the amount you eat at 3-4h of the intake you can have a hyperglycemia peak due to that glycation.It is what is known as UGP (protein fat unit).

marine's profile photo
marine
02/16/2022 3:56 p.m.

marine said:
hello @estefaniabc32, you have to keep in mind that not only the hydrates are gly glys but also the proteins and fats too and that pizza carries a lot of that.

Initially blood glucose can barely be altered but depending on the amount you eat at 3-4h of the intake you can have a hyperglycemia peak due to that glycation.It is what is known as UGP (protein fat unit).

Well, the truth was that I had perfect blood glucose throughout the rest of the day.I did it to eat and made a snack at 3h without fast or anything and at night I was perfect.I do not know that as enough protein and I have never seen my glycemia levels affected, only with hydrates ... I speak at least my experience ...

EstefaniaBC32's profile photo
EstefaniaBC32
02/16/2022 4:15 p.m.

Nunca es tarde para cuidarse... Empezando a aceptar la diabetes ahora.
33 años.
Diabética desde los 8 años.
Toujeo y Novorápid.
https://www.instagram.com/estefaniabc.27/

Let's see, you already know that each one is a world .. but for someone who does not know .. if later at 3-4h he goes up he must know that this possibility exists.

If you exercise and others that is minimized but you have to take it into account.

I'm glad it stayed at bay!

marine's profile photo
marine
02/16/2022 5:23 p.m.

estefaniabc32 said:
good morning!
I am a pizza lover but it is so highly caloric and in carbohydrates, that logically, rarely or never, because to eat one or two portions and look forward ... the truth that I avoid it.
I have discovered the recipe for a super healthy and very low pizza N carbohydrates (10g) that is, a ration for us.It also does not have many calories, since the ingredients are healthy and rich in protein (ideal for athletes too).
I spend a link where I explain the recipe!I hope you like it.I ate it enterica with only 1 ud of insulin and I became well satiated and satisfied :) Greetings to all!

Link

It looks very good.Thanks for sharing

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/16/2022 8:48 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.