{'en': 'Testarudo diabetic', 'es': 'Diabético testarudo'} Image

Testarudo diabetic

12mas37's profile photo   05/12/2022 6:02 p.m.

Many fit in gum boats.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/23/2022 3:28 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello everyone!!I am a diabetic since January (it was Covid Gift) and I recognize that I could not live without the sensor !!I carry 3 and the truth is that they do not work at a thousand wonders.The first two weeks of debut gave me the early morning, whistling the low glucose alarm, I measured myself in blood and the values ​​were normal;I had to take the decline because among the lack of control that I had (I still did not eat for Cho and bowling.Well well what to eat and everything you can imagine ... if it was not for him I would not find out about the glycemia drops, I do not notice them.Yesterday he marked me 67, I looked in blood and I was 62 ... I could see that 2 glucosport pills put me in tune in 15 min.And that has left me calmer.
Tell you that he is helping me cope"He comments on the type:" It is the silent disease, it is destroying the organs little by little "or treat me as if I were evicted and they tell me the" whore "(and forgive for the word) that is to have it.
Thank you for telling your experiences and making me see that I am not alone in this.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
06/02/2022 12:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Cassie

Much encouragement.At first it is not easy, really.The sensor for those who started late is very useful.Although the Abbott sensor really fails a lot and sometimes it can despair.

I advise you that you are high according to the sensor do not make the mistake that I made several times: put insulin without capillary control in blood.If you are not really high and you put insulin, you will enter hiccups, you will have to take a juice, then you will be high and make Everest type mountain, and at one time you will have to think and stop to know how you are.A JALEO.The best, if the sensor says that you are high, capillary control before putting insulin.

The opposite error is not serious.That the sensor is because you are low and take a juice and then it turns out that you were not so low, it is not very serious.

Little by little you will learn to use the sensor.It is a very important part.Among many others ... .. little by little

But you will see how you will make your life before, well with some more complexity, etc, etc., but if you take care of yourself, without obsessing, you will live to see many grandchildren.

The more you report and know about diabetes, in my opinion the better.The worst is ignorance.

Find out.Ask for information to your doctor.Read.Look on the Internet (but carefully, you have to learn to select the information).And of course the forum.But remember that each person with diabetes is a different world.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
06/02/2022 9:11 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

salad said:
I carry two jelly beans and I keep them in the container (recycling) of the reactive strips.I have a boat in each bag and backpack, so that I never forget.I believe that two lumps fit without problems in that boat.

You have given me a good idea, thank you !!From now on I will not throw them out

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/07/2022 12:39 p.m.

jldiazdel said:
@casssie

Much encouragement.At first it is not easy, really.The sensor for those who started late is very useful.Although the Abbott sensor really fails a lot and sometimes it can despair.

I advise you that you are high according to the sensor do not make the mistake that I made several times: put insulin without capillary control in blood.If you are not really high and you put insulin, you will enter hiccups, you will have to take a juice, then you will be high and make Everest type mountain, and at one time you will have to think and stop to know how you are.A JALEO.The best, if the sensor says that you are high, capillary control before putting insulin.

The opposite error is not serious.That the sensor is because you are low and take a juice and then it turns out that you were not so low, it is not very serious.

Little by little you will learn to use the sensor.It is a very important part.Among many others ... .. little by little

But you will see how you will make your life before, well with some more complexity, etc, etc., but if you take care of yourself, without obsessing, you will live to see many grandchildren.

The more you report and know about diabetes, in my opinion the better.The worst is ignorance.

Find out.Ask for information to your doctor.Read.Look on the Internet (but carefully, you have to learn to select the information).And of course the forum.But remember that each person with diabetes is a different world.

GREETING

Thank you so much!Yes, now I have the habit of looking at me if the ups or downs are real, through the blood click, so I do not make wrong decisions.I follow your advice, right now I am a sponge in everything that refers to diabetes .... hahahaha

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/07/2022 12:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.