Betalin Therapeutics is serious?

Lowcarb's profile photo   02/20/2022 9:40 a.m.

Good morning forum.
I am new in these parts and with the disease.
In spare time I like to read latest investigations.I assume that you know the company Betalin Therapeutics in Israel that claims to have an artificial pancreas based on Beta cells (from there Betalin) surrounded by a device that isolates from the immune system and provides nutrients to the cells that in principle may regenerate.This news was seen in an article in 2017. The surprising thing is that now they say starting studies in phase 2 this year, it would be the first laboratory that after 2 decades of research will do evidence in humans, they also believe that in 5 years they will market it.
Step Link:

: //aurora-israel.co.il/una-compania-israeli-podria-cure-la-diabetes-en-cinco -anos-con-pancreas-artificial/

Another positive thing is that a few months ago it has received 2 and a half million euros from the EU.In total they have 3.5m.

Since I am new, I wanted to ask veterans if they believe that this initiative is feasible, or on the contrary you have been listening to charlatans and bad people taking advantage of our feelings to raise money.

Lowcarb's profile photo
Lowcarb
02/20/2022 9:40 a.m.

Hijo con 6 años con DM1. Novorrapid, Lantus, FreeStyle.

The problem of these cell transplants within an encapsulated, is that enough oxygen does not reach them.They have been trying for a while and I suppose they will succeed.But until we see the results in human diabetics, we must not get excited.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/20/2022 8:54 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41 If you are looking good, you will see that this device has a camera provided to nourish them from O2 and other minerals.
Then there is another ID device supply by convection, instead of diffusion.They conclude an improvement in cell survival.

Waiting for them to test in humans seems to never arrive.They have been in rats experiments for about 20 years and all studies seem favorable but never arrive.
It is probable that you are not interested in throwing it forward.We are condemned to swallow with the desires of psychopaths, the same calaña that decides, for example, does not bring vaccines to entire countries or block research such as our disease.
They are psychopaths, that you do not have doubts.

Lowcarb's profile photo
Lowcarb
02/20/2022 9:34 p.m.

Yes, I do not understand why for example the investigation of Fatima Bosch in the UAB was not continued, which with the simple injection of a gene into the muscle cured diabetes to mice, small and large dogs.When he would play investigating in humans, he left him and began to investigate in another field.:(

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/20/2022 9:53 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

They are heartless psychopaths.Mafia.Hell returns all the pain.

Lowcarb's profile photo
Lowcarb
02/20/2022 10:14 p.m.

The news I found about Bethalin first said that the cure would be for this year, then in news during the pandemia, they said that by 2025 ... I do not know what to think ... in addition to the fact that they already speak of the cost of the interventionSurgical ... I also read that Novonordisk began an investigation last year to cure the DM1 with stem cells.Those do have paste go out ... I hope we know something soon.

Isi's profile photo
Isi
02/20/2022 11:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

sherpa41 said:
Yes, I do not understand why for example the investigation of fatima bosch in the UAB was not continued, which with the simple injection of a gene into the muscle cured diabetes to mice to mice, small and large dogs.When he would play investigating in humans, he left him and began to investigate in another field.: (& lt;/blockquote

I think a company called Kirya Therapeutics continues with the investigation.I found it in a news of September 2020 at the avant -garde but as always it was never known ... I copy you the link:
Link dos-tray-genicas-para-diabetes-tipo-1-de-la-uab.html

Isi's profile photo
Isi
02/20/2022 11:24 p.m.

Today YouTube has recommended a video of Fatima Bosch explaining its research on it Diabetes Experience Day 5 years ago. Link

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/28/2022 5:56 a.m.

This aunt has it !!And this is 5 years ago?Why don't they try it in humans?There are things that I do not understand ... surely you find volunteers with years of evolution willing to try ... it is to piss and not drop ...

Isi's profile photo
Isi
03/01/2022 1:18 p.m.

All researchers say the same:
- In mice it worked very well ...

I personally, more than a presentation I see a woman selling a project;capturing private investors, public funds and at a few years, going with the consequent rise to the beginning and posterior collapse, which gives many benefits if you had the collapse that would be equivalent to the cancellation of the project.

Don't you see what is you selling ????
Where are the follow -food news and the project updates after 5 years?
For technical failure data there are no presentations?

Lowcarb's profile photo
Lowcarb
03/01/2022 2:18 p.m.

I am an investor in the stock market, at the time of the .com, where those sent by the peroleras, said that the world was governing the seven sisters (oil companies) after several crises included in health, we realized that thePetroleras Caian Em Bag and emerge the pharmaceutical ones I am followers of investments, today in the world they send pharmaceuticals and these are pending pandemics, curate cure and large similar businesses, they are behind everything even in Wuham.Diabetics are not a big business for the moment, or to investigate, or for the sale of the day a day, so garlic and water

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/01/2022 2:34 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

All that is blocked, does not give money to cure diabetes

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/04/2022 3:08 p.m.

rogerix said:
all that is blocked, does not give money cure diabetes

They are psychopaths, like those who deny vaccines to an entire country.
They are scoundrels and murderers, such as Putin.
To hell with everyone.

Lowcarb's profile photo
Lowcarb
03/04/2022 5:39 p.m.

It is a shame but the world works, imagine for the manufacturers of reactive strips, or of needles, of insulin such as Johnson or Novonordisk, Abbott with freestyle, that they will finish the bargain, not only of the diabetes but not many more diseasesthat causes diabetes and that requires life medication, it would be a cataclysm for them, there are many priests and diabetes treatments at the bottom of a pharmaceutical freezer

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/04/2022 10:12 p.m.

lowcarb said:
rogerix said:
all that is blocked, does not give money to cure diabetes

They are psychopaths, like those who deny vaccines to an entire country.
They are scoundrels and murderers, such as Putin.
To hell with all.

I understand you, I have also had and I have moments of a hatred to everyone and everything that blinds you ... but do not let him take over you.I think we are so many who live so that a rich father will ever touch and fight for the healing of his son and that of all ours.
Look at Dr. Melton, their 2 children have diabetes since the 90s and has not stopped until pancreatic cells are manufactured.There is still work ahead but has not given up.I leave all your work in Harvard to focus and 30 years later you start seeing something.He has a personal interest in this to go well, he will not let him escape, they are his children and founded his own pharmaceutical that is now with VerTex.It gives me strength in the low moments.

My daughter also gives me a lot of strength, she has already accepted it, the other day I asked her to be older and told me that diabetics.At another time I would have sunk, getting tired of crying with my wife when she did not see us, but yesterday it was not so, I even gave me peace the natural way she told me.I admire it and proud every day, it has made me a better person.
I told him that surely when I was older it would no longer be diabetic because everything would be different and the researchers were working for it and he answered with something else not wanting to know more about the subject.
Anyway, I know it is very hard but we only have to move forward for them.I send you a lot of encouragement and a lot of strength.

Isi's profile photo
Isi
03/05/2022 12:07 a.m.

I have looked for information from Fatima Bosch and is not on social networks by the video 5 years ago to ask if there is new sap with the topic of vector research so that glucose was absorbed through the muscles, but I do not find it inNo place

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/05/2022 11:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.