Hyperglycemia for Fasting Fasting

javiergallardo1963's profile photo   02/21/2022 7:24 a.m.

Good morning
I turn to the forum in case you can give me a hand to understand that it is happening to me.I am Lada, I take threeiba 15u and Humalog 2/3/1, last glycosiladI was perfect the next day.In my case after yesterday's lunch I began to feel bad, ate 3 pieces of roasted chicken, roller salad and boiled vegetables, I am injected with my 3 units.At the time I went into hypoglycemia of 56, I started to take juices until I managed to overcome it, almost 2 hours of low sugar went until it touches the 70 ’, I already caught my attention so long in Hicm, but well.Then I started a strong belly pain, I don't know if for the juices or for my daughter's virus and sugar began to rise gradually.At 22; 00 hours I was in 210, I had not eaten anything from lunch and had a strong belly pain, without vomiting.I am injected 1 correction unit, it corrects me 80ml for each correction unit usually.Well, at 2 hours, I did not correct anything I followed at 207, I inject 2 more units of correction and at 3 hours 203.My concern was already increasing, because it had never happened to me, being fasting, injecting quickly and not correcting.That if the belly pain, with Retrijones remained strong.Finally an hour ago, I have injected 3 correction units and the hyper does not lower, I follow in 215. The correction measurements all with glucometer, I did not trust the sensor to correct.
I know that diabetics do not have to jump meals, because of the risk of hypos but in my case it has been for the strong belly pains, which follow although a little more attenuated.
I am already scared to have injected me 3 or correction at the same time on an empty stomach but the worst thing is not to do to stop the hyper.
Excuse the rollazo but I wanted to share it with you in case you give me any light.
Grateful
Xavier

javiergallardo1963's profile photo
javiergallardo1963
02/21/2022 7:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@JavierGallardo1963, it can be the virus itself, but they are mild hyperglycemia., Correct with less fast and wait for at least two hours.
It will be fixed when the virus passes.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/21/2022 8:53 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.