Diabetic debut

julia7788's profile photo   02/24/2022 4:55 p.m.

Hello, they have entered my son for suspicion of diabetes.I am a little scared because I do not know how many days it has to be, or what they are going to do, if anyone knows, please information.Thank you

julia7788's profile photo
julia7788
02/24/2022 4:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Julia7788, if it is confirmed that diabetes have to control the glucose with insulin and then follow the treatment at home.In the hospital the treatment is very simple, while the dose of insulin regulates.
Then there is an insulin learning and treatment that will gradually explain doctors.
If you are a child, you have a Pirate Facebook group with diabetes, where there are many parents who will inform you.
That everything goes well and little by little you will adapt.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/24/2022 5:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks, how many days will have to be admitted?

julia7788's profile photo
julia7788
02/24/2022 5:46 p.m.

It depends on how fast they find the dose, I don't know how to tell you, maybe a week or less.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/24/2022 5:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi @Julia7788!

The normal thing is usually a week of income in which they will gradually tell you all the information and how everything works.All this in case of confirming.The good thing is that it is not an income in which you have to be with roads, so it is not very traumatic.

Anyway, here are many people for what you need!

A lot of encouragement!

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
02/24/2022 6:45 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Wait to have a diagnosis.If it is type 1 diabetes, they will give you a lot of information in the hospital in a short time and can be overwhelming and strenuous.It costs a time to assimilate it, but it is achieved.Much encouragement

Lucia70's profile photo
Lucia70
02/25/2022 3:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.