{'en': "Girl's breast with type 1 diabetes, anxiety attacks?", 'es': 'Mama de niña con diabetes tipo 1, ¿ataques de ansiedad?'} Image

Girl's breast with type 1 diabetes, anxiety attacks?

soniatoledo's profile photo   05/30/2022 4:28 a.m.

Hello good evening!!

I have my daughter with type 1 diabetes for 4 years.

Is any of you given anxiety attacks?

The truth is very worried.

Greetings,

soniatoledo's profile photo
soniatoledo
05/30/2022 4:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@soniatoledo, parents always distress ourselves with the diagnosis of our young children.It is very cruel because it is sudden, chronic, and with a very complicated and risky treatment, which depends on us and it is very difficult to take it in those circumstances.
I always think they would have to give us a psychological or psychiatric treatment to parents, to be able to take care of our children.
I was so bad when my daughter debuted, that I went to the psychiatrist directly.He put me a medication that reduced the anguish and I could think enough to move on.
Over time you are reassuring, when you see that the analytics are going well and you control it.
It is also true that I had an endocrine without a hint of humanity.
Go to the doctor, the same family can help you, anxiety is very limiting and suffers a lot.
I can only tell you that if I could see how well my daughter is after 28 years, I would have saved all that anguish.
Everything is going well with your daughter, treatments are getting better and control becomes more and more easier.Take care of yourself.
Comment what you want in case we can help.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/30/2022 5:27 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello.
Life is full of problems, be it diabetes, be other things. I have seen parents cry simply because their children did not meet the expectations they wanted to see. You are some of life and it turns out that some surprise tells you that it is not as you want. Life can be just as good even if you do not follow your guidelines. The case is to accept to the extent that it has touched us, try to do their best and the problems do not seem so hard. Everyone "touches their own".Cheer up.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
05/30/2022 11 a.m.

Hi Soniathledo ...
I understand you and support you ... If you need to talk you can contact me privately.I have had and still have very bad days ... today when I woke up in the sensor 75, in capillary 34 ... I have turned my heart a pichi ...

I still remember the doctor's face that diagnosed me that my daughter would make normal life ... well, it is not normal to measure sugar 6 or 7 times a day ... calculate everything you eat and stop whenYou are in hiccos ... that you get used to it too ... but only the one who lives with it knows what is happening ... it is not normalSend for the other neighborhood ...

Anyway I can only pray and trust a better future for my daughter.Nothing and no one prepares you for a child to have something chronic, serious and incurable ... I think that for all parents it is a before and after.I can only send you my support, my love and offer you the possibility of speaking if you consider it.Many kisses.

IsabelFdez76's profile photo
IsabelFdez76
05/31/2022 12:17 p.m.

Isabelfdez76 said:
Hi Soniatoledo ...
I understand you and support you ... If you need to talk you can contact me privately.I have had and still have very bad days ... today when I woke up in the sensor 75, in capillary 34 ... I have turned my heart a pichi ...

I still remember the doctor's face that diagnosed me that my daughter would make normal life ... well, it is not normal to measure sugar 6 or 7 times a day ... calculate everything you eat and stop whenYou are in hiccos ... that you get used to it too ... but only the one who lives with it knows what is happening ... it is not normalSend for the other neighborhood ...

Anyway I can only pray and trust a better future for my daughter.Nothing and no one prepares you for a child to have something chronic, serious and incurable ... I think that for all parents it is a before and after.I can only send you my support, my love and offer you the possibility of speaking if you consider it.Many kisses.

I think just like you !!

Normal life?If this is normal life, you are right @Isabelfdez76, it is a shit of life, only there is no other than getting used to it !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
05/31/2022 2:05 p.m.

What will you make normal life (within the abnormal) tell you why they are interested !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
05/31/2022 2:12 p.m.

One thing that has been very good for me is to interact with other parents with diabetic children.The children know each other, once a year they go from colonies together and we with another couple of parents tend to go for a walk or to the cinema or some activity.And it is going well because you see that you are not alone and you have who to comment on the things that happen to you in day to day.

evacf's profile photo
evacf
06/01/2022 7:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.