{'en': 'Driving license', 'es': 'Carnet de conducir'} Image

Driving license

Venus13's profile photo   03/21/2022 6:30 p.m.

Hi there!

I have registered in this forum to learn and know other opinions of people suffering from the same or similar.

I am a diabetic for about 6 years.And now I dared to get my driver's license, the case that warned me that I did not say if I took medications and still did not lie and they told me that I had to renew every 5 years.

What seems strange to me that knowing that each person has a diabetes and a different control we all put us in the same bag.

In my case I have no sugar dances or climb, since as when I have to eat and I am not very common.

The case that did not feel good, I do not get to do the psychotechnical.Neither do it or pay it.

They sent me for the report and I haven't even gone.

Does it have any advantage to pay more in the psychotechnical for something that does not give me and I did not sign for suffering?

Greetings,

Venus13's profile photo
Venus13
03/21/2022 6:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Do you mean the psychotechnical that is done in traffic to remove the card?
I remember a test exam, but I tell you that I have taken them 30 years and now it's my turn to renew.

Who did you talk about your diabetes?If it is with the self -school, change a new one and say nothing.If it is with traffic you are already lost :) They register and will demand a report from your endocrine with your state.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/24/2022 3:32 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I remember a test exam, but I tell you that I have taken them 30 years and now it's my turn to renew.

Who did you talk about your diabetes?If it is with the self -school, change a new one and say nothing.If it is with traffic you are already lost :) They register and will demand a report from your endocrine with your state.

>

In the psychotechnical that the auto -school recommended me.

Venus13's profile photo
Venus13
03/24/2022 3:48 p.m.

ruthbia said:

>

I have already given my report.Do you know after 5 years can I change my center and say nothing?

Venus13's profile photo
Venus13
03/24/2022 3:49 p.m.

When I took it out, I said it was diabetic and I had to renew it at 5 years.I went to another different center to get the psychotechnical when it touched me and at the time of asking me about diseases, I said I had nothing and ready.Following renewal in 10 years.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/25/2022 8:55 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
I when I took it out that it was diabetic and I had to renew at 5 years.I went to another different center to get the psychotechnical when it touched me and at the time of asking me about diseases, I said I had nothing and ready.Following renewal in 10 years.

But it doesn't matter if it is the psychotechnical that has recommended the self -school?Perhaps it is the one that leads to traffic and I have that problem, that I do not lie ajajajaj

Venus13's profile photo
Venus13
03/25/2022 9:39 a.m.

The self -school will recommend the medical center for the psychotechnical for personal reasons, they will be cousins, friends or go to know.It doesn't matter what center you go.If in the car they know that you are diabetic, go to another center other than that recommended and period.On what you say about "perhaps it is the one that leads to traffic", I do not know what you mean, all medical centers in which they do psychotechnical exams are equal to traffic, there is no distinction.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/25/2022 10:02 a.m.

nigiri said:
The auto -scuel will recommend the medical center for the psychotechnical for personal reasons, they will be cousins, friends or go to know.It doesn't matter what center you go.If in the car they know that you are diabetic, go to another center other than that recommended and period.On what you say about "perhaps it is the one that leads to traffic", I do not know what you mean, all medical centers in which they do psychotechnical exams are equal to traffic, there is no distinction.

I have already received the psychotecnic and there puts a code of the disease and how long the card lasts.

Venus13's profile photo
Venus13
03/25/2022 11:47 a.m.

But you asked for 5 years, right?What I tell you is when you renew

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/25/2022 12:44 p.m.

nigiri said:
but you asked for 5 years, right?What I tell you is when you renew

Oh, it is that I thought it is registered in traffic or in the card that I am.

Venus13's profile photo
Venus13
03/25/2022 3:20 p.m.

I do not understand anything hahahaha say that diabetes must be visible, to click on the bars and now you have to hide it into the psychotechnical, you have to comply with the laws, to whom it had an accident being diabetic a long time ago, I should go to jail for homicide!!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
03/25/2022 4:45 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
I do not understand anything hahahahaBeing diabetic a long time ago, I should go to jail for homicide !!

When the rate is adequate yes and thus consider me suitable as a normal person.Because if they give me half of the validity but the payment is the same there is no equality.It is not invisible, quite the opposite, is to ask for rights.

Venus13's profile photo
Venus13
03/25/2022 5:06 p.m.

No, they charge you, because the tests are the same as a person without diabetes and the duration of time is for your disease, because in ten years you can be almost blind

andrespmat
03/25/2022 5:08 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
no, they charge you, because the tests are the same as a person without diabetes and the duration of time is for your disease, because in ten years you can bealmost blind

It is not my case.Blind if you have it very badly controlled.The proof is the same yes but the validity does not have made discounts paw those who have 4, 3, 2 and 1 year.

Venus13's profile photo
Venus13
03/25/2022 5:10 p.m.

I repeat, the validity is because of the disease, it is like the alcohol rate a professional also have a lower scale, it would also be discrimination, no, they are the laws

andrespmat
03/25/2022 5:12 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
I repeat, the validity is because of the disease, it is like the alcohol rate a professional also have a lower scale, it would also be discrimination, no, they are the laws

Do not compare to take a car with blood alcohol to a person with diabetes with good sugar levels.The obligation is always to look how we have the levels and if we are not bad to take the car.

Venus13's profile photo
Venus13
03/25/2022 5:15 p.m.

Ah, how responsible, I know about people who do not do that, even you, tell me that you do it, but and if you do not do it one day, or how diabetes is so bastard, one day it does not warn you and ...…… Then we regret

andrespmat
03/25/2022 5:17 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
ah, that responsible, I know of people who do not do that, even you, tell me that you do it, but and if one day you do not, or asDiabetes is so bastard, one day it doesn't let you

That's why I always measure sugar.He went from surprises.Also in the car they tell you that in long roads stop to rest yes I have to stop more I do it.Such is life.

Venus13's profile photo
Venus13
03/25/2022 5:42 p.m.

Since the doubt has been resolved and the conversations in different threads are being doubled, I proceed to close it.All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/25/2022 5:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.