Insulin

Likor42's profile photo   06/05/2022 9:01 a.m.

Good morning everyone, the last days I am having some quite bad nights and I always have to click 2 or 3 times at dawn, I upload the lantus and the thing remains the same and I do not understand this situation when a couple of weeks ago I was perfectly.Can anyone help me?

Likor42's profile photo
Likor42
06/05/2022 9:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Likor42 said:
Good morning to all, the last days I am having quite bad nights and I always have to prick 2 or 3 times at dawn, I upload the lantus and the thing remains the sameAnd I don't understand this situation when a couple of weeks ago I was perfectly.Can anyone help me?

It happens to me many times, especially if an excess of fat is given.Fats rise to 5 h more or less after dinner.Have you tried to change the slow injection zone?Sometimes it happens that if we put it a lot in the same place it is not absorbed well.I hope you find stability soon.

Natom's profile photo
Natom
06/05/2022 5:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@LIKOR42, if it happens for more than two days in a row, the lantus continues to rise in one.
It can also be as @ natom tells you that you have to change the area, the buttock is very good for Lantus.
It may be that insulin is already expired or dinner with a lot of fat ... or that you are leaving the honeymoon ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/05/2022 10:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.