{'en': 'Digestion', 'es': 'Digestión'} Image

Digestion

chispairis's profile photo   03/28/2022 9:15 a.m.

@Guillermito That is the generic guideline, over time one learns that it is not.
Every hour of the day has its times and each meal its digestion.
In addition, in the case of women, we must add the hormonal effect that makes us extragos.

The most difficult thing is to ensure that the body's abortion metabolism according to the food coinciding with the effect of insulin as if it were a normal pancreas.Calculate the dose well and replace at 3 hours if they have eaten fats so as not to see upload peaks at 4 hours.

There is no machine as perfect as the human body.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/04/2022 8:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Josemibi said:
Hello in case someone serves, I usually have breakfast this bread protein of Carrefour.(Protein K).It has 3gr of Ch by slice and the truth that is controlled very well.

What a discovery!Thank you very much for sharing it.I bought a similar one in Supercor, I have been taking it for two days and ... Goodbye Pico.
I was pleasantly surprised because it is also good;I thought it would be a brick but no, it's not bad.
I will reserve the "real" bread for the days that will make hiking.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
04/05/2022 5:16 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
Josemibi said:
hello in case someone serves, I on weekends to have breakfast this bread of Carrefour protein.(Protein K).It has 3gr of Ch by slice and the truth that is controlled very well.

What a discovery!Thank you very much for sharing it.I bought a similar one in Supercor, I have been taking it for two days and ... Goodbye Pico.
I was pleasantly surprised because it is also good;I thought it would be a brick but no, it's not bad.
I will reserve the "real" bread for the days that I will do hiking.

I buy Supercor's, one is customary and is very good and maintains perfect glycemia, you can also add what to the white bread ... oil, butter, kick, faste, which makes it richer and also verysatiating

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/05/2022 9:16 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Aldi's is from Franjuba.
You can buy both.
In Supercor and Corte Inglés there are more brands for all economies.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/05/2022 11:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.