Endocrine recommendation/to Madrid

nigiri's profile photo   03/31/2022 1:20 p.m.

Hello, for those who are in Madrid and are at the Jiménez Díaz Foundation, do you recommend any endocrine or endocrine that is a bit updated and with which you are happy?
Thank you very much, to see if someone can help me :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/31/2022 1:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I am with Maite Ortega Juaristi and I am very happy, although in general the endocrine of the Jiménez Díaz Foundation are very good.

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
03/31/2022 3:23 p.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

Thank you very much, @amiranda

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/31/2022 5:07 p.m.

Dr. María José de la Cruz, specializes in bombs and updated with respect to new technologies.You know how to put in your place.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
03/31/2022 9:22 p.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

I also go with Maria José de la Cruz and it's Maja.He wants to put a bomb for 6 years but I don't want to 🙂
This month I have a review.It gives me the appointments she every 4 months and her email in case something happens to me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/02/2022 2 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I take this thread to ask you, I have seen that many Diabetics in Madrid opt for this hospital and everyone speaks wonders of him and when I looked for him I saw that it is private management.I am not sure if this implies that those who attend this hospital charge you something or work (for patients) exactly the same as a public.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
04/02/2022 10:57 a.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

It is the part of specialties that is arranged with public health, is free for the area of ​​influence assigned.Madrid is divided by neighborhoods and each one is a specialty center.
In my case my health center is public, the specialty center is the FJD and the reference hospital is public (I do not have the FJD)

You can also go privately, I don't know what companies have agreements.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/02/2022 11:52 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I am also with Maite Ortega Juaristi.Good doctor and very friendly.
The educator I have assigned in the FJD is Pino Ruiz, competent and very nice.

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
04/02/2022 12:39 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

Thank you so much.I changed a few years ago from the clinician's foundation for a a bit long story and I was very happy but my endocrine of the clinician has left and now the service manager takes me and a brown one has put me a brown.It has given me bad results of the analytics and I have not even wanted to check my glucose profiles, a picture, so I return to the foundation.I will cast suertes if asking one or another !!
Thank you very much to everyone.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/02/2022 12:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.