{'en': 'Relief on how to carry the diet', 'es': 'Desahogo sobre como llevar la dieta'} Image

Relief on how to carry the diet

LaSelva's profile photo   06/18/2022 12:32 p.m.

Good morning,

I only had a 1500 calorie and medication diet for a week and last night I failed: I ate everything I found at home, naturally all rich in H de C. C.

Taking into account that I started the week with almost 400 blood glucose and a glycosilada of 12 I don't know how I was so irresponsible.It was an impulse, a compulsive intake.

I have been doing a week.And the treatment is for a lifetime!

It is true that I have been with the problem of compulsive intakes at night.But now the problem is much more serious.

Why did I do it?

Will I be able?

I have to be.

I am so discouraged!

I am irresponsible.

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
06/18/2022 12:32 p.m.

66 años. DMII desde 6/22. Jardiance 10 1/0/0. Metformina 850 0/1/1. Ozempic 0’50 1 semanal. Hb A1c mayo/22: 12’1- octubre/22: 6’1

@LaSelva, I don't know if you get fast insulin, but if so, you can eat everything.It is good to know and give you a whim from time to time. Because it is much easier to accept diabetes and get calm like that.
You will learn to handle insulin little by little.
Much encouragement.
Once you are calm you will follow the diet much better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/18/2022 12:54 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@LaSelva, you have several thread open in each one you put an information that you do not put in some say your medication in others your types of diabetes in others your glycosilada, so there is no way to help you for example @regina does not know the medication you useAnd I in another thread asked your glyc, complicated to help you

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
06/18/2022 1:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello the jungle: it seems that you have a bad relationship with food.It may be emotional hunger.Consider looking for a professional in eating disorders and doing therapy to help you handle anxiety with different resources to give you a binge.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
06/18/2022 5:24 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Some also happen to us, but I only like a very small cookieLike anyone from here, but it is what there is.I do not intend to live as a monk the time I stay on earth.

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
06/18/2022 11:14 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

At first I cried because I thought I was going to be hungry at all meals.It was horrible.You are starting, in the end you learn and also to take truquitos as things that are carrying.It is also normal to have a bit to detoxify certain things like sugar.At first I even ate hidden.But in my case it was more anxiety than anything else

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/19/2022 4:38 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

I could not eat my fear ... like this I lost 12 kilos in no time.Now I would ever feel like giving myself a caprichito like a croissant of Choco or something, but I do not compensate for me to give me a spicy.
Now I take advantage of the downward trend I have about 16'30 and I'm getting about 75cc.of fresh horchata .... it is the only whim that I allow.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/08/2022 1:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@LaSelva taking antidiabetics (metformin, Jardiance and Ozempic) You cannot deviate from the diet;If you will use insulin there would be no problem because you put on what is needed and carbohydrates are metabolized, but based on pills there is no shape unless you get like a crazy to do sports and depending on what value even glycemia goes up.

Your endocrine needs to ingest the carbohydrates that puts you in the diet to see the treatment.

He cheats that anxiety with gum, drinks a lot of water;Another option is to think in 2 hours meling or I have to eat or dinner;So I did I go from eating normal to 800cal
In 3 days the feeling of hunger is passed, it is psychological.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/08/2022 7:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi @ruthbia, thanks for the tips.After just a month on a diet, it seems that I am assuming that it is not so bad.I have already started with Ozempic and it reduces my appetite.But you are right, the psychological has a lot of weight.Little by little.
On the other hand I am also normalizing how to get minimally at one meal every 10-15 days is not a drama.It is worse to repress myself so much and explode one day, as I did, and eat to the stones hehehe.
I am no longer so overwhelmed, it is my new normality.
It helps me a lot, your experiences, advice and management management.

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
07/08/2022 11:16 p.m.

66 años. DMII desde 6/22. Jardiance 10 1/0/0. Metformina 850 0/1/1. Ozempic 0’50 1 semanal. Hb A1c mayo/22: 12’1- octubre/22: 6’1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.