{'en': 'Diabetes and phimosis go hand in hand, I got the milk !!', 'es': 'Diabetes y Fimosis van de la mano, me cagon la leche!!'} Image

Diabetes and phimosis go hand in hand, I got the milk !!

Pyrri's profile photo   06/18/2022 11:48 p.m.

Well, I have not seen this issue throughout the forum, it is how there were almost no diabetic boys or there are shame to comment ...

I've been without catching a time for a while, or having a partner and neither in a long time (at least 1 year) I have wanted
to massage myself (to say it fine).

Well, when I shower I have observed that I have lost elasticity in the skin of the foreskin and I only lowThe passage of time have phimosis "

I will have to go to the header who sends me to the urologist or if there can be help me.If the ointment does not work, I will have to fifties myself, and go through all the pains that it carries.

When I try to lower my skin the more it hurts.

Thanks Diabetes !!, we would be nothing without you ...

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
06/18/2022 11:48 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Man who exist anesthesia and analgesics.😉
My boy is operated years ago and is not diabetic.It is more hygienic, avoids infections.
I have asked him and he does not remember that it was painful, and that he is a complaint (like all men 🤣)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/19/2022 9:11 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I am a diabetic since childhood and also of phimosis as a child.I didn't know there was a relationship.

Nor should we exaggerate, man.It bothers a little when you get stiff at night (or for the day, hehe, and that was just 12 years old), but it is a week or little more.And as they tell you, it is more hygienic in the long run.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
06/19/2022 10:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Cristóbal Cortés said:
I am a diabetic since childhood and operated of phimosis also since childhood.I didn't know there was a relationship.

Nor should we exaggerate, man.It bothers a little when you get stiff at night (or for the day, hehe, and that was just 12 years old), but it is a week or little more.And as they tell you, it is more hygienic in the long run.

If you are working, you stay 30 days down if you have a phimosis, so hurtle hurts (in the priests, when you move and when in the morning you get up unintentionally ..... very straight !!

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
06/20/2022 6:40 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

pyrri said:
Cristóbal Cortés said:
I am diabetic since childhood and operated of phimosis also since childhood.I didn't know there was a relationship.

If you are working, you stay 30 days down if you are surgery of phimosis, so Doler hurts (in the priests, when you move and when in the morning you get up unintentionally ..... very straight !!

30 days off circumcision?- I don't know what country you are in, but in mine (Spain) you are considered minor surgery and at most they allow you to stay at home the day later.Then, to work.

30 days, he says.That of nonsense to read.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
06/26/2022 11:20 a.m.

Cristóbal Cortés said:
pyrri said:
Cristóbal Cortés said:
Cristóbal Cortés said:
I am diabetic since childhood and operated of phimosisAlso as a child.I didn't know there was a relationship.

If you are working, you stay 30 days down if you are surgery of phimosis, so Doler hurts (in the priests, when you move and when in the morning you get up unintentionally ..... very straight !!

30 days off circumcision?- I don't know what country you are in, but in mine (Spain) you are considered minor surgery and at most they allow you to stay at home the day later.Then, to work.

30 days, he says.That of nonsense to read.

It is what they say in the phimosis forums, some have left some.So that of nonsense better guide them if the one who does not find out is you !!!

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
06/27/2022 10:59 p.m.

I have been 37 years old, and I never operated from phimosis despite having the foreskin a little longer than usual.Today I still have problems with penetration.

12mas37's profile photo
12mas37
06/28/2022 8:20 a.m.

9 months to go to the waiting urologist.

It has lasted little, the header prescribed me terracotril so that the skin of the foreskin becomes elastic, a tubit of nothing € but worse is to pay the € 60 that they ask out there for some rings that namely if they work.
I have thrown my ointment twice a day, it is very like it would say !!, I do not absorb the skin and to remove it from my hands it has to be with a paper, because the water does not take it.I have observed a radical change elasticity, when I wash I can lower the entire foreskin and hygiene is perfect.But when I want to go to kill the foreskin stays halfway, but the good thing is that there is no pain !!
Once the tube is over to me, I have been able to buy it again in the pharmacy, although it demands a recipe, as I have to pay, they have given me without any problem.
I've been without throwing it out a few days and I don't know if it will be for candidiasis but I have phimosis again, the skin is super dry and no elasticity and as I have to cure my candid I can not pour the ointment, so I have the above the topAll red and not fall in flaccid state.
I don't know why it gives me the feeling that the terracotril oint, because I start to put the ointment days in advance, often pain ... but there is no other), I hope it is not so, when I can put it again I will observe if the elasticity is maintained or you have to bother ....

I have seen a message from a partner (fer) who talked about skin and diabetes, very much to take into account !!

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
08/15/2022 8:25 p.m.

A friend of mine had to operate phimosis for diabetes, had already had children and as he told me was that the skin was not lowered, that is, the relationship exists.Operate and go to work two days, or coña.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/15/2023 4:35 a.m.

In the end they advanced the appointment for a month and I went to the urologist (a lady goes grace, but nothing happens), the thing is that I explain the theme of diabetes and infections by candida and tell me you have to operate by noses !!And I doctor but if I take all the sugar in the urine, will the fungus disappear?He answers me with a resounding.I also told her that I had heard that there are certain people who operate and lose sensitivity and she tells me that is a lie that all those who have passed here are very happy, repeat me again you have to operate and operate entails a month and a half of having a month and a half of havingBe careful that the points do not jump (let's not think of splicing me, what a grace ...), splicing means very strong pain and sometimes you cannot control it (sleeping at night for example).He told me that he was more problematic in adolescents than in adults, we better control the postoperative adults, well good good .....
I signed a lot of papers but I did not go out with the idea of ​​operating, I went out with the idea of ​​putting on a diet at once, eliminating all the sugar from the urine and blood, that means outside carbohydrates of all kinds, even the lights (without sugar).I have been eating only proteins, vegetables, exercising 4 liters and a half water per day (I am continuous urinating, it is good because many toxins from the body are being eliminated) and what I knew was possible and the doctor deniedIt has become reality !!, I have without infections from the second day of starting the diet (the candid when not having food dies is a fact).
It is a fact, you eliminate sugar and cure diseases.They called me to give myself to operate and I told them that I did not take me out of the waiting list, I am very happy to continue with my skin .....

Some doctors look like a factory assembly chain, you have to operate, operate, operate, operate and so on to infinity and do not see beyond.Will it not be better before the radical study the problem?
I knew that eliminating urine sugar could cure me, but as always the doctor has to carry the reason and a milk .... !!
I am already tired that the patient knows more than the doctor.They at the Faculty of Medicine only learn to prescribe medications, do not learn to solve people's diseases.That is why there will never be a cure for diabetes because the system is not interested in the cure !!

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
04/16/2023 2:32 p.m.

@Pyrri My partner is operated years ago and without problems.

I have had 3 episodes of candidas with diabetes, they medicated me and voila.I have not had again.I keep eating more or less the same.Do not blame it to carbohydrates, but of course, I am DM1

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/17/2023 3:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Pyrri I'm glad it's better.I understand in that case that the phimosis that you suffered has been resolved?

One thing that is not said is that removing that skin also removes pleasure (if this is important to you), there are many nerve endings there, although as I imagine there will be cases in which there is no choice.

I am very happy with your diet change, in general both protein and vegetablelength etc.And vegetables are a mineral spring of which we are normally deficient that contribute a lot of health.Of exercise or speak!

I am not a diabetic person but I want to take away the carbohydrates as soon as I am seeing it coming (diabetes), which is why I do not consume I feel quite bad, almost as if I had not eaten (feeling of weakness),I will have to look at what to do.

I am very happy with your improvement and the change you have made in your lifestyle, I hope everything goes in the same direction or even better!

All the best.

ac9's profile photo
ac9
04/18/2023 6:33 p.m.

ac9 said:
@pyrri I'm glad it was better.I understand in that case that the phimosis that you suffered has been resolved?

One thing that is not said is that removing that skin also removes pleasure (if this is important to you), there are many nerve endings there, although as I imagine there will be cases in which there is no choice.

I am very happy with your diet change, in general both protein and vegetablelength etc.And vegetables are a mineral spring of which we are normally deficient that contribute a lot of health.Of exercise or speak!

I am not a diabetic person but I want to take away the carbohydrates as soon as I am seeing it coming (diabetes), which is why I do not consume I feel quite bad, almost as if I had not eaten (feeling of weakness),I will have to look at what to do.

I am very happy with your improvement and the change you have made in your lifestyle, I hope everything goes in the same direction or even better!

Greetings.

You said just what happens to me and it has always happened to me.If, as without carbohydrates, it is as if I had not eaten.I keep my stomach sad and hungry.And even bad body.
Following diabetes as much less, but I have to put something.For example today I have eaten cod with 3/4 slices of cooked potato.Without that is like I don't fill me.
It is a problem but it has always happened to me.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/18/2023 11:02 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Oysters, how chance this thread.Just yesterday I operated from phimosis.I was recommended by the endocrine due to elasticity problems with the penis in erection and infections that came out in the glans every time.

Right now I am somewhat annoyed and with a slightly uncontrolled glycemia, I suppose that by the operation/nerves.

Prother's profile photo
Prother
04/19/2023 4:03 p.m.

Varon de 28 años con diabetes tipo 1 desde 2015. Minimed 780G y Guardian 4 con Humalog

I operated and they told me that I really are related to the other ... the post-operative is painful but it is what there is

jorgeazucareiro's profile photo
jorgeazucareiro
04/19/2023 6:17 p.m.

<Blockquote class = "quote" rel = "Jorgeazucareir

It is what there is and a cock !!, I am doing the opposite of what the urologist or endocrine recommended, that I had to operate if or yes.But what they do not say is that if you shortly shortly with carbohydrates - starches and sugars you don't need to operate like me I have done !!, I have cut everything, there is nothing in the urine and I have no infections, I am very good and I have not needed to have a great timeevil.Sometimes patients know more than doctors even if it hurts to admit it .... !!
I forgot a thing when moisturizing a lot with water (4 liters daily) has returned the elasticity to the skin, so phimosis also appears because the body is not hydrated enough (dry skin).

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
04/20/2023 1:18 p.m.

@isabelBota I don't know why those things will happen to us.I have ever listened/read that carbohydrates and others are addictive or hook a little, I don't know if it will be a type of response to the lack of them that some people have.As you say take a little less and imagine that going and willing to do to do without them to a minimum.Let's see if the next one can 2/4 instead of 3/4 and health you earn :)

@Pyrri I am very happy that you are better.In the end, the experience itself is the one that tells us what fails and what does not and if all that has helped you will be for something.To continue with a firm step :)

ac9's profile photo
ac9
04/22/2023 1:06 a.m.

When I operated, we were twelve in the waiting room, from seven to eighty -two, they all gave us in the same hospital for the first priest and most the same day, four days later.

To those who worked, they gave us at most two weeks and the normal thing was five days.One who was a boxer threw Liao almost three months, he told me the same one that trained in ML gym, but it was something out of the ordinary.
At that time I was not diabetic, I was 21 years old and had not had problems until then with my partner.A week towards weights and after twenty days I trained Kick Boxing, the relationships were from two weeks and without problems, and the hygiene theme never had problems and from phimosis it was much easier.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
04/23/2023 4:28 p.m.

I don't remember being painful.And the only thing I remember is once in work gave me a downturn.Too much intense "exercise" burning everything (sugars included) due to an outburst of those here I catch you here.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
04/23/2023 11:26 p.m.

@Pyrri It is evident that without examining you the foreskin (don't look for me for that) I cannot assure you, but what you describe has a balanitis, which usually improves with a corticosteroid -based ointment and some antibiotic.A advice: When what the doctor has sent you, I do not buy it on your own, return to the doctor, possibly in your case, with Candida, I would have changed to Brentan, or beta-mycoter.Phimosis's operation is practiced when the foreskin strangles the glans because it does not "go down."I did not know that the candida had a relationship with the elasticity of the foreskin, what I tell you is that by eliminating the sugar from your urine you will not leave it without nutrients, look for another explanation because that is not supported.Far from me to defend that doctors know everything and you have to always listen to them, less in diabetes, but what is true is that they are seeing dozens of cases a month and even the most donkeys somewhat learn.You see a single case.What your urologist says to operate ya-ya?It is not that it is a carnage obsession, it is that it is clear in what usually ends cases such as yours and wants to shorten the resolution time of your problem.But you are free to accept it or use bicarbonate to combat candidiasis (it is not pussy).My best wishes and greetings.

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
04/24/2023 9:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.