Previously upload now .....

Rogerix's profile photo   06/17/2022 10:58 a.m.

Well, now everything is down, I'm going to sleep at 105 and wake up at 5-6 to 50-55 glucose, before at that time I would go up, the problem is that if under threeiba I do hyperglycemia, I think thatI will leave it in 2 times one at night and another at noon, I currently put 44 units, Hare 22 and 22, even yesterday before I go to bed at 105 I take a great peach juice that carry a lot of sugar, I got upA 170 and I said better ...... Well, today at 8 I was 55, it passes me every day ... I had never had so many hypos with threeiba

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
06/17/2022 10:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@ROGERIX, check with the glucometer, which sometimes the sensor is lower.
The truth is that this problem was also my daughter, but it did not occur to him to leave it in two, maybe you fix it, putting more for the day and less at night.
It is also true that with heat insulin is absorbed before and makes more effect ..
If you always went well with threeiba, it will be passenger,
Do not lie down very fair ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/17/2022 2:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It is that if I wear little at night, then the next day I go high and I have to correct that I will leave it in 2, with which the Max of Tresiba effect is 36 h takes the opportunity to play like this

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
06/18/2022 12:20 a.m.

In summer it is normal to have to reduce insulin units with respect to winter eating the same because otherwise all values ​​are lowered.It is also fantastic to see what it costs less to be within the values ​​of acceptable glycemia and not have peaks as great as in incnea without doing anything.

evacf's profile photo
evacf
06/18/2022 2:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.