{'en': 'Neuropathy', 'es': 'Neuropatía'} Image

Neuropathy

Websquirtle's profile photo   06/20/2022 8:48 a.m.

Good morning:

Although I do not have the appointment with the neurologist for two and a half weeks (and after more than 3 months of waiting, live public health and such) the symptoms that I have in one leg at the height of the left thigh correspond completely with a neuropathy, I have a lot of hypersensitivity in the area (like when you are burned) and it hurts, it hurts a lot.

It was very rare to think that it may have been somewhat caused by diabetes because I want them to be diagnosed with me perfectly controlled with metformin and this appeared to me there by March with a glycosylated of 5.1 but I would not surprise me anything that theNeurologic will blame him, I think it is a gift from Covid, which would quadrate much more, but I don't have any irrefutable certainty about it either.

Be that as I begin to be a little desperate, I am in pain daily and at all hours, and my head doctor does not help, it prescribed me in a first Lugal Tramadol and now it has changed it to me to a few pregabalin of 25 mg (3 days 1 capsule, the next 3 and from the seventh 3), I've been 3 days and if I have to describe in some way the effects what I can say is that I have suffered some of the many side effects that it causes but of relief of zero pain.

Can anyone with experience in this type of neuropathy tell me their experience?I do not see the end to this, it is affecting my quality of my life and I need someone to tell me that this is going to happen, because another pearl of my doctor was to basically what is what there is and that garlic and water.

Thank you!!

Websquirtle's profile photo
Websquirtle
06/20/2022 8:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Greetings to another type 2 diabetic, I thought they did not exist here ...

I can only tell you that I have diagnosed with a moderate to severe diabetic polyneuropathy that takes me both feet and legs to the knee.I take gabapentina 3 times a day and apart from the fact that I have the areas as sleeping I have some pain and this if you do not take care of you diabetes will get worse, that the pills alone do not help, that you have to force each other even if it hurts to go for a walkAnd not to practice sedentary lifestyle (something that I practice a lot), but it hurts to fuck ...

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
06/20/2022 6:24 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

I have demiliazant polyineura.They offered me medication but I said that not since the pain relieves you but it does not heals you.What is doing very well but they do not usually offer it because of their cost are hinmoglubins.My neurologic that is a crak told me that they always blame diabetes but that it is not so, you have to do tests to know where it breaks.

titimartinez's profile photo
titimartinez
06/26/2022 12:25 p.m.

Titimartinez

Hinmoglubins do not exist, will it be another word?

What the neurologist did to me was an Emg Electromyography and they discovered the polyneuropathy that I already had before me to diagnose diabetes (to be exact 1 year before in 2013), but they did not diagnose until 2021 preferred that it was the diseaseadvancing, well part of the fault was mine because I went from diabetes and medical for about 7 years or so (I don't know how my body could endure so much without giving me anything until September 2021 that I had to go by emergencies because I had the very high sugar and veryThe tension shot, how is it possible for my body to endure so much ???

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
06/27/2022 10:51 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Intravenous immunoglobins forgive

titimartinez's profile photo
titimartinez
07/03/2022 12:55 p.m.

pyrri

Titimartinez said:
I have demiliazant polyneurapatia.They offered me medication but I said that not since the pain relieves you but it does not heals you.What is doing very well but they do not usually offer it because of their cost are hinmoglubins.My neurologic that is a crak told me that they always blame diabetes but that it is not so, you have to do tests to know where it is.

As I understand immunoglogulins are suitable for the treatment of inflammatory or autoimmune neuropathies, but not for diabetic neuropathy

fosforero's profile photo
fosforero
04/28/2023 9:10 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 2 desde 2014, 850 mg de Metformina al día, neuropatía periférica desde 2020

pyrri said:
Titimartinez

Hinmoglubins do not exist, will it be another word?

What the neurologist did to me was an Emg Electromyography and they discovered the polyneuropathy that I already had before me to diagnose diabetes (to be exact 1 year before in 2013), but they did not diagnose until 2021 preferred that it was the diseaseadvancing, well part of the fault was mine because I went from diabetes and medical for about 7 years or so (I don't know how my body could endure so much without giving me anything until September 2021 that I had to go by emergencies because I had the very high sugar and veryThe tension tried, how is it possible for my body to endure so much ???

As I understand immunoglogulins are suitable for the treatment of inflammatory or autoimmune neuropathies, but not for diabetic neuropathy

fosforero
04/29/2023 12:59 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 2 desde 2014, 850 mg de Metformina al día, neuropatía periférica desde 2020

@Websquirle, I have read here in the Cases of Neuropathy that have been diagnosed almost at the same time as diabetes and that have been slowly improving until the pain is removed.
With such good control you will improve, but it is slow, for what I have read.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/29/2023 3:30 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

In addition to good control, I am working

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
04/29/2023 9:21 a.m.

@Websquirle
Interestingly, neuropathy began in May 2020, first in the left leg and then on the right.By the date I thought like you that the origin would be in the Covid, and the analysis of that virus gave negative.As I had my controlled neuropathy, they have always done all kinds of tests and have not found any cause, and as I am type 2 diabetic although always controlled with only a metformin pill, because they blame it for diabetes, although they have never assured me, they have never assured me,It is made by discarding other causes.He also thinks that in many cases the cause is not determined, and then it is called idiopathic.
Until they do an electromyogram you cannot know if you have neuropathy.
What I do is maintain controlled diabetes to the maximum with metformin, diet and sport to try to stop its progress.
It bothers me by the changes in the sensitivity that I suffer, but I have no pain.
For neuropathy I take 40 mg of Tryptizol when bedtime.

fosforero
04/30/2023 3:48 p.m.

How curious, the mild neuropathy began in legs and hands in 2020, later of the month of insulation by the COVID and with a few months before infusion and good control pump.
However, neurologists are attributed to my diabetes (this or not influenced by Covid), they say nothing.When they do not know the exact cause, for them the easiest is to say that it has been for diabetes, that everything comes out there ... Disaster drawer.
After three years of very good control, I continue with neuropathy almost unchanged.I hope you improve you.

JUAN DAVID 's profile photo
JUAN DAVID
05/03/2023 12:26 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.