Theme needles ....

Cassie's profile photo   07/08/2022 10:48 a.m.

Hello!!I have been in April since the end of April (diagnosed debut) by pricking insulin and I don't know if I am doing it worse every day.I have been clicking on the capillary for two days, (5 mm needle use) in the belly and in the arm (despite the pinch), with the consequent exit of blood and instant moraton.I introduce the needle slowly, I don't know if my failure is there, because before I did it as a "bull flag" and it hurt a lot because I squeezed more than normal.Diooos I just started and every time I sulked me, the overwhelming comes in !!Any council?I am right now in a normal weight, let's not even have plenty of, nor am I a stick.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/08/2022 10:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It sometimes hurts and sometimes not, I click on the belly.Sometimes I try to click and I can't and I have to try again.I ever get bruise.Take a pinch and click a little diagonally to see if it hurts you less.I am quite thin and I have no problem with that.Where I ended up hurting a lot, clicking on my thighs, there came a time that until the rubbing of the rop hurt, since I do it in the belly, without problem

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/08/2022 11:52 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Hi @Cassie !!Look that it is not the long needle, try to try another average.When they entered the hospital I went out with 8mm needles and I was made a stick, thankfully my nurse from the health center saw it and changed them running.The same is the type of needle, I had to change a while ago because with the BD that are going well for everyone, they destroyed me, now I use others that most people hate "verifine" and I do very well.As Nila says, it will always happen, but it is true that there are times to try other things.Unfortunately this is to try, a lot of encouragement, you will tell us.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
07/08/2022 12:05 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

niñaburbuja said:
hi @Cassie !!Look that it is not the long needle, try to try another average.When they entered the hospital I went out with 8mm needles and I was made a stick, thankfully my nurse from the health center saw it and changed them running.The same is the type of needle, I had to change a while ago because with the BD that are going well for everyone, they destroyed me, now I use others that most people hate "verifine" and I do very well.As Nila says, it will always happen, but it is true that there are times to try other things.Unfortunately this is to try, a lot of encouragement, you will tell us.

The needles that give me are 5mm (the social security finances them) .... It may have been told that I reuse them up to 3 times and then discard them?Do you use them only once?

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/08/2022 12:47 p.m.

nila said:
sometimes it hurts and sometimes not, I punctuate in the belly.Sometimes I try to click and I can't and I have to try again.I ever get bruise.Take a pinch and click a little diagonally to see if it hurts you less.I am quite thin and I have no problem with that.Where I ended up hurting quite a click on my thighs, there came a time that until the rubb

Where perhaps I have better it is in the belly, but as they have made me much incapable how important it is to rotate ... now I am trying to do it diagonally, but not even those ... my husband tells me that I will end up doing itWell, but bufff .... Mine is costing me.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/08/2022 12:51 p.m.

@Cassie, needles are of only one use because they sponture and harm.
You get Moraton or Blood because you have bad luck and hair hair.Now they give them 4mm, I am a fan of the 8mm because the 6mm that they give me now gives me the impression that sometimes does not take effect, according to where I click I do not reach the fat that is where it dissolvesand absorb insulin.

Tip, make a mesh with your abdomen, side, arms, buttocks and legs, each time a different point of the mesh so that the fat is not necrosed and the dose is effective.You will read that there are people with lipodystrophy, if you always phab in the same place the area hardens and it costs a lot to renew it (I was advised by the creams of cellulite to soften).
The fast in arms, abdomen and waist sides, the slow best in buttocks and legs.
Everyone has their trick, I use arms in summer and waist laterals in winter, the abdomen reserves it for rectifications.The slow thing I always put it in buttocks, in which I do not carry the sensor and always melting to avoid lipodystrophy.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/08/2022 12:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In the abdomen, try to find a site with some fat, the 5 mm are recommended, with exceptions and a single needle per puncture, at least in the basal, in the fast ones I take advantage of the day

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
07/08/2022 1:24 p.m.

I realized that, if the puncture hurts, Moratón insured.Then, "tanteo" the surface with the needle and where I see that there is no painful feeling there.It is as if the skin had "deaf" points to pain and others very sensitive, thus raffle those last.
@Ruthbia I don't understand the mesh, is it figurative, you paint a pattern?

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/08/2022 8:34 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Figured, of course, two fingers between punctures to avoid lipodystrophy.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/08/2022 9:39 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ah yes, I use it only once.The meter does change it when I remember ... even if it's bad

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/09/2022 4:54 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

I just click on the calves, I have hardly any fat in the abdomen, or arms.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/09/2022 7:33 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Cassie said:
niñaburbuja said:
hello @cassie !!Look that it is not the long needle, try to try another average.When they entered the hospital I went out with 8mm needles and I was made a stick, thankfully my nurse from the health center saw it and changed them running.The same is the type of needle, I had to change a while ago because with the BD that are going well for everyone, they destroyed me, now I use others that most people hate "verifine" and I do very well.As Nila says, it will always happen, but it is true that there are times to try other things.Unfortunately this is to try, a lot of encouragement, you will tell us.

The needles that give me are 5mm (the social security finances them) .... It may have been told that I reuse them up to 3 times and then discard them?You use them only once?

Yes, they are only used once!

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
07/09/2022 8:29 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.