I think the succalose uploads to me glucose

kikita's profile photo   04/14/2022 1:16 a.m.

Hello everyone,
I am new in this, I have been diagnosed gestational 2 months ago and I am doing a diet that gave me the endocrinologist that includes bread, pasta, rice, potato, skimmed dairy, fruit ... I understand that it is for the baby to receive all nutrients.I am also putting 14u of slow insulin every night.My fasting levels are controlled but sometimes before dinner I have 105 or after eating, I have 125. Before this I already used to take very little sugar, I have always thrown sweetened products without added sugar.Being pregnant there are some sweeteners that are not recommended as saccharin, cyclamates and aspartame.It seems that the sucral is safe, I have tried to use it but my measurements have started getting higher.It is possible that the succalose raises glucose levels?Does anyone else the same thing happens?

Thanks for the help.

kikita's profile photo
kikita
04/14/2022 1:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't know if something will upload you, but if you don't get out of 125 the control is very good.For so many hydrates without fast, the pancreas works.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/14/2022 11:56 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

That was going to comment ... bread, potato, rice, pasta ... Too a lot !!Too much carbohydrates and with 125mg/dl, I don't see that you need insulin or pancreas.
Stevia test as sweetener, or none, I do not use and everything is rich

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/15/2022 12:06 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.