{'en': 'GLIMP', 'es': 'Glimp'} Image

GLIMP

meginer's profile photo   06/28/2022 5:31 p.m.

Good afternoon,

I wanted to know if anyone has used or use Glimp.

They have told me about this application to use it instead of Diabox.Diabox lately disconnects a lot, sometimes days and I don't know if trying.

Is it like Diabox?

Does it measure continue the same?

Can you also link with Nightscout and XDRIP to send continuous measurement to the Myband bracelet?

Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/28/2022 5:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello,
I had never heard that app.
Now I have looked to see how it was.
I will not try it because I use xdrip and clock (before my band) and I do very well with which, if something goes well I do not touch hahahaha
By the way, because you don't use only xDrip if you are doing bad diabox?
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
06/28/2022 6:50 p.m.

ube said:
hi,
I will not try it because I use xdrip and clock (before my band) and I do very well with which, if something goes well I do not touch hahahaha
Greetings

Diabox makes the continuous readings of Free, sent to Nightscout and through XDrip the readings are sent to the Myband.I think everything is needed to work like this, right?Or is there anything that is left over?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/28/2022 8:32 p.m.

ube said:
hi,
Greetings

It is that without Díabox I have no continuous measurement, XDrip does not measure continuous measurement, you are that you will perhaps the patch?, I instead have Diabox.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/28/2022 8:33 p.m.

meginer said:
ube said:
hello, Hello,
Greetings

It is that without Díabox I have no continuous measurement, XDrip does not make continuous measurement, you are that you will have the patch?, I instead have Diabox.

>

Yes, I have the patch with XDrip.Diabox was regulating, it was disconnected a lot.I use it until I had a new sensor to use Xdrip.
The patching is in a lot of download sites, if you want it, if you want to try.
Greetings
P.S.I preferred it like that for not making the Nightscout page.With the original scan for the endocrine and voila

ube's profile photo
ube
06/28/2022 8:56 p.m.

@meginer I use Glimp years with free 1, for free 2 it didn't work, I don't know if they have corrected it.In any case, it does not make continuous measures, its advantage was the calibration.Otherwise I had to put the mobile on the sensor to capture measures

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/28/2022 9:47 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@meginer I use glymp years with free 1, for free 2 it didn't work, I don't know if they have corrected it.In any case, it does not make continuous measures, its advantage was the calibration.For the rest I had to put the mobile on the sensor to capture measures

That seemed to me, thanks.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/28/2022 10:39 p.m.

ube said:
meginer said:
ube said:
ube said:

It is that without Díabox I have no continuous measurement, XDrip does not make continuous measurement, you are that you will have the patch?, I instead have Diabox.

>

Yes, I have the patch with XDrip.Diabox was regulating, it was disconnected a lot.I use it until I had a new sensor to use Xdrip.
Greetings
P.S.I preferred it like that for not making the Nightscout page.With the original scan for the endocrine and voila

Yes but to have the readings on the clock, Nightscout and XDRIP are needed at the same time.
Thank you, if I see that I am still giving me problem, I will shuffle about the patch, I tried once and I got stuck ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/28/2022 10:41 p.m.

meginer said:
ube said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Hello,
Greetings

>

Greetings

Yes but to have the readings on the clock, Nightscout and XDRIP are needed at the same time.
Thank you, if I see that I am still giving me problem, I will shuffle about the patch, I tried once and I was stuck ...

>

No, no Nightscout is needed, I only use the patch and XDRIP, and the officer to scan and raise the data for the endocrine.
At first I had the Mi Band 6 and now a Galaxy 4 with Wear OS and gives me the data every 5 minutes.
Greetings
P.S.If you try it and need help you tell me

ube's profile photo
ube
06/28/2022 11:46 p.m.

ube's profile photo
ube
06/28/2022 11:49 p.m.

ube said:
meginer said:
ube said:
ube said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
ube said:
ube said:
ube said:
ube said:
ube said:
ube said:
ube said:
ube said:
hello,
Greetings

>

Greetings

Thank you, if I see that I am still giving me problem, I will shuffle about the patch, I tried once and I was stuck ...

>

No, no Nightscout is needed, I only use the patch and XDRIP.
At first I had the Mi Band 6 and now a Galaxy 4 with Wear OS and gives me the data every 5 minutes.
Greetings

I have Android and Myband 5, on the Page of Facebook of Nightscout Spain, they told me that with those characteristics and with Diabox, it was necessary to have all that, I do not know if it will depend on the.tfno ... I am not very shower with the technology,The same is that with Diabox you have to do it.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/28/2022 11:51 p.m.

I used to use Diabox, but I wanted to see the data in a miband, so I went to XDrip+ and now delighted ... I now have it direct with XDrip+ and Bluetooth to the free2 (without a patching app), LibreLink I have it an officer for the endocrine.With XDRIP+ I have achieved continuous readings and data in Miband6, GTR2E and Samsung Watch ... I have Nightscout but I do not use it, since with XDrip+ everything can be done directly.

nimrod100's profile photo
nimrod100
06/29/2022 10:31 a.m.

nimrod100 said:
I used to use Diabox, but I wanted to see the data on a miband, so I went to xDrip+ and now delighted ... I now have it direct with xdrip+ and bluetooth to free2(Without patching app), I have an officer for the endocrine.With XDrip+ I have achieved continuous readings and data in Miband6, GTR2E and Samsung Watch ... I have Nightscout but I do not use it, since with xDrip+ everything can be done directly.

And what application does the measurement continue?
What tfno do you have? Yes, it is an iPhone I think it can be done but with Android I think no, or at least they told me.
If Nightscout is not necessary, how do you do it?I understood that you need an application to make the free 2 continuous meter, in my case Diabox, in another case the patch.These data are uploaded to Nightscout q is the cloud, let's say, and xDrip what it does is send that data from Nightscout to the Myband, in my case the 5.
Yes you do not have diabox or patch, how do you have continuous values ​​without having to scan?And where does the XDRIP data take to send them to the clock if you don't have Nightscout?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/29/2022 1:04 p.m.

meginer said:
nimrod100 said:
I used to use Diabox, but I wanted to see the data on a miband, so I went to xDrip+ and now delighted... I now have it straight with XDRIP+ and Bluetooth Al Libre2 (without a patching app), I have an officer for the endocrine.With XDrip+ I have achieved continuous readings and data in Miband6, GTR2E and Samsung Watch ... I have Nightscout but I do not use it, since with xDrip+ everything can be done directly.

What tfno do you have? Yes, it is an iPhone I think it can be done but with Android I think no, or at least they told me.
If Nightscout is not necessary, how do you do it?I understood that you need an application to make the free 2 continuous meter, in my case Diabox, in another case the patch.These data are uploaded to Nightscout q is the cloud, let's say, and xDrip what it does is send that data from Nightscout to the Myband, in my case the 5.
Yes you do not have diabox or patch, how do you have continuous values ​​without having to scan?And where does the XDrip data take to send them to the clock if you don't have Nightscout?

Well, XDRIP connects by Bluetooth to free2 in fact in "Hardware Data" you have to select "Free Bluetooth", then pass the data to an external process that decodes what was read OOP2 (called) and you already have the continuous reading CGM each5 minutes ... As for the clock, XDRip sends it directly (you have to configure the "smartwatch" functions), for the MIBAND6 and GTR2E a specific version "XDRIP-MIBAND" is used (official xDrip I think thatIt only supports the MIBAND3), as for the Galaxy Watch there is a sphere that directly takes XDrip data and is the same that is used in Diabox (G-Watch app) ... Nightscout is still a website with BD whereData are stored, in this case it is not necessary although if you use several applications it is a common point for them to communicate ...

nimrod100
06/29/2022 1:49 p.m.

nimrod100 said:
meginer said:
nimrod100 said:
nimrod100 said:
I used to use Diabox, but wanted to see the data inA MIBAND, so I went to XDrip+ and now delighted ... I now have it direct with XDrip+ and Bluetooth Al Libre2 (without a paveled app), FreeLink I have an officer for the endocrine.With XDrip+ I have achieved continuous readings and data in Miband6, GTR2E and Samsung Watch ... I have Nightscout but I do not use it, since with xDrip+ everything can be done directly.

Yes you do not have diabox or patch, how do you have continuous values ​​without having to scan?And where does the XDrip data take to send them to the clock if you don't have Nightscout?

Well, XDRIP connects by Bluetooth to free2 in fact in "Hardware Data" you have to select "Free Bluetooth", then pass the data to an external process that decodes what was read OOP2 (called) and you already have the continuous reading CGM each5 minutes ... As for the clock, XDRip sends it directly (you have to configure the "smartwatch" functions), for the MIBAND6 and GTR2E a specific version "XDRIP-MIBAND" is used (official xDrip I think thatIt only supports the MIBAND3), as for the Galaxy Watch there is a sphere that directly takes XDrip data and is the same that is used in Diabox (G-Watch app) ... Nightscout is still a website with BD whereData is stored, in this case it is not necessary although if you use several applications it is a common point for them to communicate ...

By the way, I forgot android use (a normal xiaomi), I do not know if there is something similar in iOS ...
For CGM operation, you are looking on Google "Oop2 xDrip" and it is the first link that comes out ... Once you have it working continuously, you update xDrip-miband (the current version is 0.7), searching Google you find it right away, this version is valid for the Miband bracelets and for Amazfit watches ...

nimrod100
06/29/2022 1:51 p.m.

nimrod100 said:
nimrod100 said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
I used to use Diabox, but I wanted to see the data in a miband, so I went to XDrip+ and now delighted ... I now have it direct with XDRIP+ and Bluetooth Al LibreThe endocrine.With XDrip+ I have achieved continuous readings and data in Miband6, GTR2E and Samsung Watch ... I have Nightscout but I do not use it, since with xDrip+ everything can be done directly.

Well, XDRIP connects by Bluetooth to free2 in fact in "Hardware Data" you have to select "Free Bluetooth", then pass the data to an external process that decodes what was read OOP2 (called) and you already have the continuous reading CGM each5 minutes ... As for the clock, XDRip sends it directly (you have to configure the "smartwatch" functions), for the MIBAND6 and GTR2E a specific version "XDRIP-MIBAND" is used (official xDrip I think thatIt only supports the MIBAND3), as for the Galaxy Watch there is a sphere that directly takes XDrip data and is the same that is used in Diabox (G-Watch app) ... Nightscout is still a website with BD whereData is stored, in this case it is not necessary although if you use several applications it is a common point for them to communicate ...

By the way, I forgot android use (a normal xiaomi), I do not know if there is something similar in iOS ...
For CGM operation, you are looking on Google "Oop2 xDrip" and it is the first link that comes out ... Once you have it working continuously, you update xDrip-miband (the current version is 0.7), searching Google you find it right away, this version is valid for Miband bracelets and for Amazfit watches ...

Of course, I have a Nightscout Followser in hardware source.So do you give free Bluetooth and do you already have the continuous measurement?
And for the clock I have the modified MyBand app (I have the 5). And I think modified.So in XDrip I give functions of smartwatches and give Myband (I have it now but from Nightscout) and that's it?
Well, I pay Nightscout monthly thinking that it was necessary for the clock ...

I also have a xiaomi

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/29/2022 6:41 p.m.

Link

ube's profile photo
ube
06/29/2022 6:59 p.m.

ube said:
Link

Thank you, I will look slow, if I see that Diabox continues to give me a problem is another option, let's say that Diabox is replaced by Oops2 q is the one that transforms into continuous measurement.
I am not very good with technology but I will look at it.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/29/2022 7:47 p.m.

meginer said:
ube said:
Link

Thank you, I will look slow, if I see that Diabox continues to give me a problem is another option, let's say that Diabox is replaced by Oops2 q is the one that transforms into continuous measurement.
I am not very good with technology but I will look at it.

Yeah.
I previously tried it, and unlike the partner, I was not going well,
It is changing the OPP2 for the patch.So to speak.
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
06/29/2022 8:05 p.m.

ube said:

Yeah.
I previously tried it, and unlike the partner, I was not going well,
It is changing the OPP2 for the patch.So to speak.
Greetings

The truth is that it cost me that Bluetooth was not disconnected, each phone is a world, but in the end it works reasonably well.

nimrod100
06/29/2022 11:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.