{'en': 'Help, I have 9 months without knowing if I am diabetics.', 'es': 'Ayuda, tengo 9 meses sin saber si soy diabetica.'} Image

Help, I have 9 months without knowing if I am diabetics.

iveth_a's profile photo   07/04/2022 9:23 p.m.

Good afternoon everyone,

I need help because I'm already desperate, I don't know if I have or I don't have diabetis, Dra.Today he told me that according to the Dutch health system protocol I am diabetics.

My story: In 2016 my husband was diagnosed with cancer, in 2017 he was already stable but I felt bad and depressed, dr.He made me an analytical and glucose came out in 9 (140), he told me that I could have diabetis, but a month later he did the glycosylated hemoglobin test and it came out normal, so he told me that I had no ah but I had almost nothingOf vitamin D and for what I have read, not having it can increase glucose, after that I was fine, sometimes I took my fasting glucose and all good.

In October 2021 again I felt bad and suffered a hypertension crisis, in the hospital analytics not on an fast I had the high glucose in 10 (150) and also had everything high: cholesterol, triglycerideMy vitamin D was very low, that day I already left the hospital with metformin of 500 one per day and as a diabetics, a week later with clear medicine my glucose was normal and a month later again my glucose was below 100, there the Dra.He said: I am not sure that you have diabetics but it is still the same, 3 months later everything was at normal levels and I was suffering sugar dowers, I told me again I am not sure, he asked me to take away the metformin, just today after two months without medicineMy fasting glucose is 5.2 and glycosylated hemoglobin is 32 mmol/mol.

But during these two months I have taken the glucose on an empty stomach and it is always 3.9 to 5 .4 (70-97) and after eating, 2hrs later I take 3.9 to 7.2, (70-129) in two months has never beenabove the values ​​that a person without diabetes must have.

I am already desperate, I do not know if I have it or not, but today he told me that as I had a high value, because I am already diabetics.

Thank you!

iveth_a's profile photo
iveth_a
07/04/2022 9:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @iveth_a
I don't think it's diabetic with those values.A point value of 140 means anything.

When I debuted the endocrine told me that with a peak or a value above 160 if you consider diabetes.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/04/2022 10:10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
hello @iveth_a
I don't think it's diabetic with those values.A point value of 140 means anything.

When I debuted, the endocrine told me that with a peak or a value above 160 if you consider diabetes.

Hello,
First of all, thanks for answering.
With a single value little if you can be diabetic? I thought no.
On the other hand, the emotional part of acceptance has been very difficult, but I find it difficultIn Holland.

iveth_a's profile photo
iveth_a
07/04/2022 10:18 p.m.

I also have very low vitamin D, I take supplements.The gynecologist, when telling her, told me that despite the sun we have, there are many people with the D download.That only field workers or other outdoor jobs have it well.

I don't know if there is a relationship between vit d and diabetes.

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
07/04/2022 11:11 p.m.

66 años. DMII desde 6/22. Jardiance 10 1/0/0. Metformina 850 0/1/1. Ozempic 0’50 1 semanal. Hb A1c mayo/22: 12’1- octubre/22: 6’1

@iveth_a, while you have glycosylated with such good values, don't worry at all.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/04/2022 11:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I also think, without being a doctor, that with those values ​​you are not diabetic.Don't worry.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/05/2022 6:16 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

laselva said:
I also have very low vitamin D, I take supplements.The gynecologist, when telling her, told me that despite the sun we have, there are many people with the D download.That only field workers or other outdoor jobs have it well.

Hello jungle,
If you are looking for information you will find that the lack of vitamin D makes glucose, blood pressure, cholesterol, etc.Alto, but what has me very depressed is that they tell me that by protocol I am diabetics or with perfect numbers and are taking medication.

iveth_a's profile photo
iveth_a
07/05/2022 8:18 a.m.

Iveth_a said:
laselva said:

Hello jungle,
If you are looking for information you will find that the lack of vitamin D makes glucose, blood pressure, cholesterol, etc.Alto, but what has me very depressed is that they tell me that by protocol I am diabetics or with perfect numbers and are taking medication.

It is more depressing to be safe, having to medicate for life and here we are fighting, and I at least without depressing.Dare because it is absurd to be well, without medication and that for a few words, that the wind takes to be wasting time going around.Look to see if you have other concerns and you are focusing on this to ignore them.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/05/2022 9:26 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@iveth_a The doctors are very alarmist because due to poor diet (industrial and processed meals) along with the rest we make (TV, mobile, video games, tablets ...) the cases of diabetes in the first world have been fired.
I spend the same thing as you.He gave him a kidney colic and was without eating more than 24 hours for the pains, when he reached the emergency department and the glucose 135 came out, so they told him that it was diabetic simply because he was greater and that value.They did not think the body on an empty stress or with stress releases glucogene to stay alive.
When we went to the GP, I told her that my mother is not diabetic, that she made a glycosilada and follow -up and then ruled out the emergency diagnosis because she commented that a specific value and in those circumstances are not significant of diabetes.I did not follow up, I did it and it has always given him Normoglycemia.

To be diabetic, in addition to having a value above 160mg/dl you have to get a glycosylated hemoglobin above 7, apart you can give positive in ketoacedosis, gad antibodies, IGH, ... diabetes indicators.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/05/2022 1:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Peaceful.I agree with the other comments.In my opinion, only based on the data you have provided, you are not diabetic.By the way: If you will one day, nothing happens either.The appropriate measures are put and life continues.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
07/05/2022 4:57 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wave said:
quiet.I agree with the other comments.In my opinion, only based on the data you have provided, you are not diabetic.By the way: If you will one day, nothing happens either.The appropriate measures are put and life continues.

Hi Arce,
Thank you very much, you are very right, I have worked these 9 months in the acceptance and right now I can tell you that I agree with you nothing, I am neither the first nor the last person with diabetis, only that uncertainty I still have it and just todayHe called the DR at home and told my husband that I have diabetis in remission, but I only have 2 months without medication and my values ​​are of a person without diabetis and I get angry because the data they have of 9 is 5 years ago andThat is why by protocol they say that I have it and I look dumb saying that because they are not based on the data now and they seem to listen, it does not seem ethical that they are based on a data 5 years ago or I am wrong ?, Greetings.

iveth_a's profile photo
iveth_a
07/05/2022 8:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.