{'en': 'Excessive free -standing sensor temperature 2', 'es': 'Temperatura excesiva del sensor FreeStyle Libre 2'} Image

Excessive free -standing sensor temperature 2

_Tacker_'s profile photo   07/10/2022 6:06 p.m.

After just over a year with free freestyle sensors, a few days ago when reading glucose, he first put the message ,,,,

Very hot sensor .... The sensor is very hot and will not give glucose readings.

From that moment on, the reader of readings with values ​​over thirty above the capillaries, when moments before the warmth, the difference was four or five, on the capillaries.

Luckily he had a couple of days for change and has not happened to me again although I have been in places at much more temperature.

Some of you have happened ...?

Thank you!

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/10/2022 6:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes. To me, in winter, after a hot shower the sensor marks 30 or 40 more than the capillary.After a while it normalizes.But it has never given me the specific message that the sensor is hot

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/10/2022 7:04 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

That notification has not come to come out, but I think that crazy with the heat, today after seeing some "rare" reading I made a capillary and it has come out that the sensor goes 13 above.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
07/10/2022 8:05 p.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

It happened to me several times on a trip to Mexico in the middle of August but the sensor continued to measure well.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/10/2022 11:43 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

It has come out several times on the beach and also that of very cold sensor in winter.At 10 min measure again.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/11/2022 12:18 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

nigiri said:
happened to me several times on a trip to Mexico in the middle of August but the sensor continued measuring well.

That was understood, then half a good.But in my case it was not like that

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/11/2022 6:34 p.m.

ruthbia said:
It has come out several times on the beach and also that of very cold sensor in winter.At 10 min measure again.

The hot sensor had heard something away, but not the cold sensor.In my case it takes more than ten minutes and did not measure well again.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/11/2022 6:36 p.m.

Yes, a "sensor too cold" comes out, wait.It happened to me by riding a bike because I carry the sensor in the buttock and the mesh is very fine with which the area is quite cold.
The same the same, on the beach with a black bikini in the sun.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/12/2022 8:16 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.