{'en': 'HBA1C', 'es': 'Hba1c'} Image

HBA1C

paz's profile photo   07/11/2022 8:09 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I am a little worried because I have no analysis until the end of September and I have done the HBA1C test in the pharmacy and they tell me that I am 7.3.

I use the Abbott sensor and in the graph I have 6.2.

Does the sensor change so much regarding a test in the pharmacy?

Please if anyone knows, tell me.

Thank you so much

paz's profile photo
paz
07/11/2022 8:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In my daughter's case, she changed 5.9 in the 6.1 sensor in the analytics, but only this time has data.
Now the sensor is at 6.1 and we will see the analytics, which touches him in November.
That doubt also gives me to think to me, although it sometimes compares with the capillary and usually goes well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/11/2022 9:20 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The hemo always makes me a little higher in the analytics than in the freestyle but not so much.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/11/2022 9:39 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Yes, that happened to me many times, it gives me more in the analysis than in the sensor ... I think that is normal.
Thanks for your comment !!

paz's profile photo
paz
07/11/2022 9:44 p.m.

@Paz, but has it given you such a high difference other times?Maybe what is not right is the pharmacy test ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/11/2022 10:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Never!I have given me a little higher blood analysis than the sensor, but I had never tested in the pharmacy, they do it by clicking on the finger

paz's profile photo
paz
07/11/2022 11:26 p.m.

Do you have done once in the pharmacy?

paz's profile photo
paz
07/11/2022 11:26 p.m.

Hi Paz, the pharmacy is like the one that makes you the nurse on the finger that takes 15 min, usually gives 2 tenths above.I have it of analytics once a year and other visits to the endocrine make it finger.
In my case, the free makes me louder because it usually measures glycemias higher than the real ones, but the last sensors are measured well below, so it is an orientative value., Calculate 2 up or down with respect to what the sensor tells you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/12/2022 8:15 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much for the info !!!

paz's profile photo
paz
07/12/2022 2:10 p.m.

peace said:
Hello everyone, I am a little worried because I have no analysis until the end of September and I have done the HBA1C test in the pharmacy and they tell me that I have 7.3.
Thank you very much

Hello, I had my first appointment with the endocrine on Friday 8th and I punctuate my finger to do it, it came out 7.5, while the sensor estimated is 5.7 a couple of months ago when I was diagnosed with DM1 the analytics gave 11.6 in September also alsoI have analytics.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
07/12/2022 3:51 p.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

tollo said:
peace said:
hello everyone, I am a little worried because I have no analysis until the end of September and I have done the HBA1C testIn the pharmacy and tell me that I have 7.3.
Thank you very much

Hello, I had my first appointment with the endocrine on Friday 8th and I punctuate my finger to do it, it came out 7.5, while the sensor estimated is 5.7 a couple of months ago when I was diagnosed with DM1 the analytics gave 11.6 in September also alsoI have analytics.

Well, here is an explanation.Due to the dates you do not have 3 months with the sensor and glycosilada is a result of 3 months.In this case therefore it is not comparable to the analytics.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/12/2022 4:33 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I get 6.7 in the sensor and in the analytics 2 weeks ago I got 6.6

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
07/12/2022 11:44 p.m.

I get in the 6.2 sensor but I have no analytics until September, it will be my first analytics taking 3 months of insulin treatment.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/13/2022 10:09 a.m.

Generally blood tests always gives me something less than the sensor.I do not know what is due the disparity of readings from one person to another with respect to the analysis and sensor.

Paco Corzo's profile photo
Paco Corzo
07/13/2022 10:35 a.m.

Lada octubre 2010 toujeo 36- humalog 3-6-2

A1c. dic-19-> 6,6,.junio-20 -> 6,5. marzo-21 -> 5,8 - abril-22 -> 6,2

The error of blood gyrose is +/- 0.3

evacf's profile photo
evacf
07/15/2022 5:57 p.m.

Thank you!What a rare thing ... we each have different values

paz's profile photo
paz
08/18/2022 4:14 p.m.

ruthbia said:
Hello Paz, that of the pharmacy is like the one that makes you the nurse on the finger that takes 15 min, usually gives 2 tenths above.I have it of analytics once a year and other visits to the endocrine make it finger.
In my case, the free makes me louder because it usually measures glycemias higher than the real ones, but the last sensors are measured well below, so it is an orientative value., Calculate 2 up or down with respect to what the sensor tells you.

And that difference of +/- 2 tenths ... affects the pattern of treatment?I mean the UIS.of insulin (both slow and fast).Let's see if to take that difference into account ... I am sucking more than I owe or less than I owe! Don't be scared ruthbia! : S

Lucero's profile photo
Lucero
08/27/2022 11:54 a.m.

Debut Diabético en 25 JUL 2018 (DM2) causada por pancreatitis crónica :'(
Tratamiento antidiabético: Insulina lenta TOUJEO SoloStar + Insulina rápida NovoRapid FlexPen
Seguimiento y Control de Glucosa: Sistema FreeStyle Libre 2 (ocasionalmente glucómetro y tiras reactivas Contour Next)

@Lucero The Freestyle system gives guidance values, as well as the capillaries (although they approach more to the real value in blood)
I have been using them for 6 years and only 4 or 5 have measured correctly and close to the capillary value, the rest all unreliable approaches.That is why the glyce they give is orientative.
If it gives you 6%, you can be between 5.7 or 6.3 that it is a good value, the important thing is that you do not reach 6.8 in Free because you can go from 7 and we must be below.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/27/2022 5:11 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@lucero the freestyle system gives guidance values, as well as the capillaries (although they approach more to the real value in blood)
I have been using them for 6 years and only 4 or 5 have measured correctly and close to the capillary value, the rest all unreliable approaches.That is why the glyce they give is orientative.
If it gives you 6%, you can be between 5.7 or 6.3 that it is a good value, the important thing is that you do not reach 6.8 in Free because you can go from 7 and we must be below.

Thanks for the info.I will talk about this matter with the endocrine doctor (and with that of the MAP) to know if it takes into account which are orientative data when paying the treatment.Although I imagine yes, since she establishes the guideline according to the data she receives on screen via freeView in real time.

Lucero's profile photo
Lucero
08/27/2022 5:45 p.m.

Debut Diabético en 25 JUL 2018 (DM2) causada por pancreatitis crónica :'(
Tratamiento antidiabético: Insulina lenta TOUJEO SoloStar + Insulina rápida NovoRapid FlexPen
Seguimiento y Control de Glucosa: Sistema FreeStyle Libre 2 (ocasionalmente glucómetro y tiras reactivas Contour Next)

The guideline is followed at the beginning, over time you become independent and tests yourself.You don't need the endo for control.You know what to put on, when going up or down the basal.
Moreover, a diabetic knows more and is better known than its endocrine or header doctor.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/27/2022 9:05 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.